Jameis Winston: "( ____ her right in her ____ )"

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The sheer stupidity of this kid is not something to which ordinary superlatives can be applied.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter said:
Jameis_Winston_Toilet_Selfie.jpg
+1

N

NatureBoy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Somebody must've triple dog dared him. That's the only logical explanation for this behavior.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Even my huge Nole fan brother is sick of this kid, thinks he's an idiot. Another guy I know at work who went to FSU is sick of him, too. You know it's bad when your own delusional fanbase gets sick of your shenanigans. :nole:

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
AlexDaGator said:
So no suspension for the sexual assault, no (football) suspension for the theft, no suspension for the tinder interaction, and now he gets half a game for screaming obscenities.

Is this really just for the obscenities, or is this a lifetime achievement suspension?

Alex.
obscenities relevant to ongoing title IX investigation

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Even my huge Nole fan brother is sick of this kid, thinks he's an idiot. Another guy I know at work who went to FSU is sick of him, too. You know it's bad when your own delusional fanbase gets sick of your shenanigans. :nole:
From what I have seen, a lot of Nole fans are sick of him. I remain shunned when I read the admiring ones who think he is funny and wonderful. I also think a portion of the older fan base in Tally don't ever see or hear a lot of the info about him.

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
Jenny On The Railroad said:
I think they have the anti-Tebow.. rape cover up,, crabgate, trash mouthing hurling verbal sexual degradation at women

He acts like he has only the one use for women-, and not in the context of mutual

I can accept that some college girls maybe would want the status of being associated with him- but we don't see them. In fact, in publix the few women there seemed to shun him. Definitely opposite of Tebow

I don't buy the absent GF story. either. .

When have you ever seen photos of him with his GF or any co ed for that matter He's not media hounded like Tebow but he is still big college sports news. You'd think there might be a few.pics?

But the only time the GF makes an appearance in print has been the 2 times the sleazy lawyer janzen (?) has introduced the topic.

The first was during the rape allegations. Did anyone every photograph them together? Did media try to interview her and write that she declined to be interviewed? Are they just so so respectful that they would not have tried?

The 2nd was a photo op this spring after crabgate when she became part of the story about why he forgot to pay. Did she make an appearance then? No. Did she fill in details of that day to clear her man.. No.

What happened was a few weeks later we get a bit of janzen released PR of the 2 of them supposedly throwing the football together. This consisted of Jameis throwing in one video and a co-ed age woman throwing in another. Then one of Jameis throwing a long one way way downfield to a woman whose face was not discernible. This was accompanied by a few sentences jansen introduced about her saying she was on an atheletic scholarship at duke or rutgers or someplace. Did any media look her up then? Has she appeared in any articles since then, photos for a Jameis hungry espn sports media presumably eager to show what an upstanding and devoted BF (normal human) he would be?

And if there was no GF, wouldn't it have been strategic for him to form a public relationship with some adoring co ed last year- or now?

He is on record (911 CALL) with being hostile, disruptive with the female assistant manager at BK, and a forum poster from Quincy writes that he has been quietly asked to leave in 2 Tally restaurants for crude sexual remark harrrassment of the waitresses. This does not sound like someone most local women want or can stand to be with. And as you all know, there are women putting up with a lot for "status" and access to NFL big money.

Nor does it sound like to me, as a woman, the way a guy would go about getting dates.

This last little incident makes him look even more like a rapist, given everything else. What a dummy. Sometimes I wonder if he is concussed, brain damaged from childhood, or suffering from Feal Alcohol Syndrome.
Whoaaaaa... I think the guy is an entitled prick as much as the next person but equating a video of him in publix getting "shunned by girls" as having any sort of bearing on his relationship with women is crazy

Also since you seem to be losing a lot of sleep over his girlfriend situation, a quick google of his instagram will finally let you rest at ease. http://instagram.com/jaboowins5

He gives us enough factual, he actually did that?, type crap to hate on him plenty. There is no reason to start writing up fantasies as a supplement

N

NatureBoy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if FSU's AD has a sign like this hanging in his office for Winston incidents.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if you took a poll this year asking folks if they thought he was guilty of sexual misconduct with that girl, how those results would compare to a similar poll taken last year.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
AlexDaGator;n53072 said:
So no suspension for the sexual assault, no (football) suspension for the theft, no suspension for the tinder interaction, and now he gets half a game for screaming obscenities.

Is this really just for the obscenities, or is this a lifetime achievement suspension?

Alex.

I just googled that Tinder thing...wow this guy is special...short bus special...I think the reason he wears a helment is to prevent him from licking the windows.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
NCOGator said:
MidwestChomp;n53024 said:
I'm shocked they suspended him for a half.

Since he is Skrong and plays baseball the knows that 6 strikes and you be owt
I'm surprised they didn't wait to suspend him for baseball.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
“I realize that I am in the public spotlight and my conduct needs to be above reproach,” Winston said. “Over the last year I’ve learned that my accomplishments on the fields can be a wonderful thing for my school, teammates, friends, and family. At the same time, I must realize that my mistakes are magnified and can bring great embarrassment to all those who support me every day. I make no excuses for my actions and will learn and grow from this unfortunate situation. I hope and pray my friends and family will view me as the 20-year-old young man that I am, and support me through this unfortunate situation.”
No kidding. They're not even trying to make it sound like something that would come out of Winston's mouth. He thinks "reproach" is something that crawls out from under the fridge that you step on.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo said:
I wonder if you took a poll this year asking folks if they thought he was guilty of sexual misconduct with that girl, how those results would compare to a similar poll taken last year.
The nonsexual nonviolent crab theft incident seems to have done a LOT to change people's minds about the rape allegation based on the comment I read after articles on the incident. Folks started rethinking his innocence.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
AlexDaGator;n53072 said:

Alex.

The fact this is now played out as obscenities ( which it is) conveniently and strategically (I think) masks or diverts from the more profound truth that it was also a degrading hostile comment toward women in a very public setting made by a guy with a history of a serious rape accusation ( accompanied by mjor questions about cover up) and various incidents in which he was rude and derogatory or sexually harassing to women locally., The first perception is certainly more favorable to him than the second would be.-

just like a derogatory phrase that uses the N word or is otherwise stereotypicallly or ethnically deorgatory would be more egregious than merely using a word or two commonly defined as obscene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.