Jameis Winston already fat and out of shape - being tested for arm weakness

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
But,..what if he isn't a big, fat fail? You know, just, what if.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
aka;n181111 said:
But,..what if he isn't a big, fat fail? You know, just, what if.

We are talking about Jameis Winston here. He will be exposed by the NFL when he can no longer hide behind the sissy-boy ACC

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not kidding here. I think Winston is going to be the best-ever NFL Bobblehead Doll.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n181086 said:
Buccaneer franchise sucks balls again since old man Glazier passed on. This pick will guarantee their suckdom for at least five more seasons.

Glazer dying didn't make them any worse. Glazer sucking all the cash out of the franchise to pay for debt used to purchase Manchester United was what sent them on their downward spiral.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n181027 said:
Could that fatass really only run a 4.97, vertical jump 28.5 inches and broad jump 8'7"? My white, uncoordinated, goofy ass ran a 4.7, broad jumped over 10 feet, and my best vert was 27. What a bum.
I'm 50 years old and just ran my first Masters track meet. I clocked a 75.16 in the 400m which roughly translates into a 5.0 40yrd dash on that slide rule thingy track coaches carry around. I've never run out of blocks and I've been slow all my life. Winston's 40 time is another in a series of red flags that are being ignored by the media who believe he is the second coming of Ben Roethlisberger. The apologists are already lining up, claiming that the 40 doesn't count for anything and that Winston is quick on his feet when it matters - i.e. reacting to seeing women who are so drunk they are falling off their barstools:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...in-40-times-for-marcus-mariota-jameis-winston

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, Winston really looked bad at the combine and it'd be a shock if he was the first pick in the draft... He probably cheated when he went to the whiteboard, the balls he threw were deflated, he had someone speaking to him from a tiny microphone in his year giving telling him what to say, etc. It's just another case of Winston getting away with it, right? It's possible that he is really a great player that is head and shoulders better than anyone else, and it's pretty obvious to most everyone by now. Maybe it's time to realize that those of you that denigrate Winston's talents are a minority that is shrinking with each passing day. I am sure there are still members of the Flat Earth society and think evolution is a satanic plot, as well. But like the climate change deniers, it is a distinct minority.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n181430 said:
Yeah, Winston really looked bad at the combine and it'd be a shock if he was the first pick in the draft... He probably cheated when he went to the whiteboard, the balls he threw were deflated, he had someone speaking to him from a tiny microphone in his year giving telling him what to say, etc. It's just another case of Winston getting away with it, right? It's possible that he is really a great player that is head and shoulders better than anyone else, and it's pretty obvious to most everyone by now. Maybe it's time to realize that those of you that denigrate Winston's talents are a minority that is shrinking with each passing day. I am sure there are still members of the Flat Earth society and think evolution is a satanic plot, as well. But like the climate change deniers, it is a distinct minority.
You were warned. :bananawave:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n181430 said:

One man wrecking crew...

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n181321 said:
Reacting to seeing women who are so drunk they are falling off their barstools
Fortunately, women who are even in the blackout stage of drunkess, can run faster than Rapey

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n181430 said:
I am sure there are still members of the Flat Earth society and think evolution is a satanic plot, as well.

Cuz, the only members of the flat earth society are in that sh!tthole called Tally. The rest of the world sees it but you holes are just too damn dumb and blind to see it.

Good riddance, Troll.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n181430 said:

Which combine work outs were you watching and which group of interviews you were watching? He did nothing to show that he is a great talent, the quarterback group as a whole showed why this is one of the worst quarterback drafts in a while. Just because physically he is one of the best of a bad group, is kind of like bragging about being the tallest midget. In the end your still a midget. His interviews that were on the NFL network were special, comedy goal. It has been since 2012 presidential race that I have seen someone speak that much and not really say one damn thing of substance. "I real with them, and they real with me".... what?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
According to Winston and Jimbo, his combine was scrong.

But, don't put too much stock in his 40 time. Not that I'm comparing the two or think Winston will amount to anything good in the NFL, but Brady runs a 40 in 5.5 seconds.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n181488 said:
According to Winston and Jimbo, his combine was scrong.

But, don't put too much stock in his 40 time. Not that I'm comparing the two or think Winston will amount to anything good in the NFL, but Brady runs a 40 in 5.5 seconds.

40 times are not a good indicator of QB success in the NFL.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No one with a brain would call his combine "scrong". His 40 time, vertical leap, and broad jump were flat out embarrassing, and I'm honestly not exaggerating when I say I think I could come close to matching them right now myself, at 39 years of age. They were that bad. His hands were abnormally small, which is a bad thing for a QB. The struggles with his weight are also now well documented, as well as some supposedly "non-issue" shoulder problems. Physically, he's about a poor of a specimen as you're going to see.

Admittedly, so was Tom Brady (although he was a 6th round pick). If you're going to be strictly a drop-back passer, the 40 time and vertical leap mean pretty much nothing. However, the small hands and weight problems are absolute red flags. Do you really want your QB struggling with his weight at age 21? It's only going to get worse as he gets older....and richer. I honestly see him ballooning up like Jamarcus Russell, with the team constantly battling him on his weight.

The throwing portion of the combine was average (didn't hurt him), and he evidently didn't embarrass himself in interviews, which is a step up for him.

Winston is nothing like Cam Newton, who also-had off-field issues but showed he was the most spectacular physical freak in the entire combine.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This will be the first time ever that he'll have to answer questions about the night he raped that girl. If NFL teams accept his response to Mariucci which was basically a canned, "I'm a young man turning into a grown man" it's on them now. (As if rape is something you grow out of).

The significance of the 40 time and his general lack of athleticism is that many pundits were fond of saying that when he learns to use his natural athleticism and speed he'll be even more deadly. It turns out he's got neither.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Wonderlic 40 time QB

40 4.71 A. Smith
39 4.90 E. Manning
38 4.81 Stafford
37 4.53 Kaepernick
37 4.59 Luck
37 5.01 Romo
36 4.79 Bradford
35 4.71 Rodgers
33 5.28 Brady
32 4.89 Ryan
32 4.68 Manziel
30 5.08 Rivers
28 4.83 Brees
28 4.93 Bortles
28 still running P. Manning
28 4.53 R. Wilson
27 4.84 Flacco
27 4.90 Freeman
26 4.77 Cutler
25 4.75 Roethlisberger
24 4.33 R. Griffin III
22 4.71 Tebow
21 4.56 Newton
20 4.67 D. Carr
20 4.33 Vick

Some other noted Wonderlic scores:

Marino and Jim Kelly both scored a 15
Terrry Bradshaw scored a 16
As for former Bucs: Steve Young scored a 33, Dilfer a 22 and Testeverde a 14.

Ryan Fitzpatrick scored a 48 on the Wonderic which is the highest score by a QB. Pat Mcinally, a punter, is the only person to record a perfect score.

EDIT: Hopefully this looks ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb