James Robinson career over due to heart condition

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It is tough news but dying for football is something I would never want to happen. Hopefully he gets all the benefits of being a Gator football player and makes the most of all of them. Just imagine the difference between a person who played some, made a lot of bad decisions, probably never will get a degree, but thinks he will be an NFL receiver as an alternative.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
:fistbump:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, I think you have to be really careful with this kind of talk, especially if there may be kids reading the forum.

That can of diesel fuel better be a solid 20 yards away before you light anything. Safety first.
no diesel you're fine, it's gas you've got to worry about

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The best thing Mac may have ever done at UF is stick his neck out for Robinson. He may have saved the kids life and has given him the opportunity to get a degree from an amazing school. I hope Robinson takes the opportunity and has tons of success.
If he can't play they need to pull the scholarship immediately, unless he had the academics to get into the school without football ( :lol3: ).

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If he can't play they need to pull the scholarship immediately, unless he had the academics to get into the school without football ( :lol3: ).

I feel this in jest, but in case it’s isnt, we’ve financed many busts in our day who either failed to live up to expectations or refused to realize their own potential with poor work ethic. I think a life threatening issue is enough to swallow this pill.

I do, however, have no issue with the university being very clear that any other legal issue immediately terminates the relationship. Life came at him a lot quicker than expected, but he’s still been given a lottery ticket and should understand that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It was in jest. Colleges give out a lot of scholarships to athletes that never contribute anything, young men that would have have had no chance to qualify academically otherwise. You can only hope those young men take advantage of that generosity and get their degree.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It was in jest. Colleges give out a lot of scholarships to athletes that never contribute anything, young men that would have have had no chance to qualify academically otherwise. You can only hope those young men take advantage of that generosity and get their degree.

I assumed. Just not sure what to expect. One minute you’re accepting a coaching job with the vols, the next you’re cutting a kid on an oxygen machine. I don’t know what the hell is going on anymore.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
no diesel you're fine, it's gas you've got to worry about
My dad was burning yard stuff at my grandmas YEARS ago. He had a gas can to start it. We were in the house and heard this
big WHUMMMMMMMPHHHHHH.......those fumes had spread out in the motionless air. He wasnt hurt but I bet scared sh#t outa him. Gas is dangerous.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Burning trash, I can't tell you the number of times I singed off my eyebrows, BTW how many eyebrows you s'pose to have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.