James Robinson career over due to heart condition

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
https://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/...F-A8-76-1F-DE-E3-F5171018_115358FloridaGators

Contrary to a report that Florida receiver James Robinson has been cleared, a UF spokesman made clear on Wednesday that he is still waiting on test results for a heart condition.

Robinson has been sidelined since Sept. 6 with an unknown heart condition that showed up on an echocardiogram.

A Florida spokesman said Wednesday that his "genetic testing results won't be available until late November at the earliest."

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
Kid has been playing all his life and did not know he has a thicker or cattywampus heart? Give him some aspirin and let him play.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Safest form of suspension is the health card

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
https://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/...F-A8-76-1F-DE-E3-F5171018_115358FloridaGators

Contrary to a report that Florida receiver James Robinson has been cleared, a UF spokesman made clear on Wednesday that he is still waiting on test results for a heart condition.

Robinson has been sidelined since Sept. 6 with an unknown heart condition that showed up on an echocardiogram.

A Florida spokesman said Wednesday that his "genetic testing results won't be available until late November at the earliest."

Damn that's a lot of dope in your system if it won't clear out until November.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@NaturalWorks_: "Once a Gator, Always a Gator. "

You family, bro. There's always going to be a part of this fan base that will be there to help.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
That is rough for Robinson, but it's best for his health. I hope he remains on scholarship and gets that UF degree, because that is good as gold.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hope he realizes the opportunity he has in front of him. UF made him a lot of promises through the football program. I’m sure he’ll have his scholly converted to a hardship. And I would hope that all the amenities (I.e. tutors) will still be there for him, no reason to think otherwise. Really hope he focuses and gets a real degree that he can build a life on and positively influence others.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was speaking of people who are worth a sh*t ;) I would like to personally pour diesel fuel on Dockett and light his sorry ass on fire!
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I was speaking of people who are worth a sh*t ;) I would like to personally pour diesel fuel on Dockett and light his sorry ass on fire!

Ok, I think you have to be really careful with this kind of talk, especially if there may be kids reading the forum.

That can of diesel fuel better be a solid 20 yards away before you light anything. Safety first.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@NickdelaTorreGC: So, he can sign a medical exemption. The athletic department can continue to pay the scholarship without Robinson’s scholarship counting against the 85 for football. But signing it ends your NCAA athletic career.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The best thing Mac may have ever done at UF is stick his neck out for Robinson. He may have saved the kids life and has given him the opportunity to get a degree from an amazing school. I hope Robinson takes the opportunity and has tons of success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.