James Robinson Out Due to Heart Issues

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. Maybe not this situation alone, but the collective credit card/hurricane/opener against mich could very well be thrown back in our faces all season.

The one thing that he, WM and Zook all seem to share(aside from being subpar coaches) is that they seem almost snakebit. If something bad can happen, it will. In hist first 2 seasons, he's had a QB get popped for PED's, two others playing with serious injuries, an 18 year old top recruit with a heart concern, a major credit card fraud scandal, and 2 games moved or adjusted because of a storm(wouldn't be shocked if tenn is affected next week either).

To be clear, I'm not making excuses for him any more than I did for the others. It's just crazy to think about how many issues some guys deal with. Trouble seems to be attracted to them. In the 18 years of Spurrier and Meyer, we had one game affected by 9/11 and no memorable scandals or QB injuries. Even got a bye in time for Tim to come back from his concussion. Just seems like winners always win, and unfortunately the same holds true the other way.
Maybe it's the shadow of Spurrier MoJo conjuring up bad things when mediocre coaches show up?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's truly amazing how quickly the rest of Gator Nation has turned. One game was all it took for everyone to know the offense was as bad or worse than ever.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
tenor.gif

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It's truly amazing how quickly the rest of Gator Nation has turned. One game was all it took for everyone to know the offense was as bad or worse than ever.

Is there anyone left that truly believes in their heart of hearts Mac is the guy?

TheSaintThing05

Founding Member
Frost or death
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Is there anyone left that truly believes in their heart of hearts Mac is the guy?

No. With Muschamp the fan base was pretty split down the middle until the bitter end. With Mac id say 95% or more of the fanbase is already finished with him, myself included. After the Arkansas game last year I knew it was grim, by the end of last season I knew this wasn't going to work.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No. With Muschamp the fan base was pretty split down the middle until the bitter end. With Mac id say 95% or more of the fanbase is already finished with him, myself included. After the Arkansas game last year I knew it was grim, by the end of last season I knew this wasn't going to work.

See. I think it's the opposite.

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
you stop smoking pot and all of a sudden your heart breaks...

if this isn't proof that it needs to be legalized I don't know what is.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody else see Mac using this in the same way that chump used injuries in 2013?
It's gonna start feeling like groundhog day around here pretty soon. Muschamp part 1, and now MacEltard part deux.

I had a feeling that this season was going to be like chimps 3rd season, and I stated regularly this offseason that we're going to experience the year 3 Florida curse. It's happening... call me nostradumbass if you want but the writing is on the wall, all you have to do is be willing to read it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.