Jarrad Davis and his Chickenleg Thing

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Relieved to hear it is not high ankle sprain, those take 4 to 6 weeks or longer.

We really need this guy! He is the leader of the Defense.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think we would still beat uga without Davis, but I hope he's healthy by the time we play the pigs.

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015
Glad it's there's no ligament damage or broken bones.

Obviously, I want him healthy for the rest of this year, but it would have been really unfortunate for him to seriously injure something after deciding to come back for his senior season.

Hope he gets healthy soon!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
And with his usual press conference clarity, Coach Mac said he was putting his foot down about
Jared keeping his weight off it.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
When I was in college I sprained my ankle real bad. when it happened, I just heard about 3-5 pops. i was on crutches for two days before my ankle stared popping again and relieving pressure. I was out of commission for over a month. Now part of that was me being careful and not wanting to push things, and part of it was because i couldn't commit myself to healing. Davis has nothing to do but heal. He has tutors and trainers and virtually unlimited resources. He'll be rehabbing it non stop with ultrasound, laser, and who knows what other therapies are out there. I'd say 75% that he plays agains UGA. He won't be 100%, but I think he'll be out there. BTW I didn't analyze Reese's play, but it looked like he was doing ok in relief...for a freshman.
Hopeful he is as much as a badass as you are

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lack of Depth at crucial positions will derail this season!

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think he'll be needed as badly in Jax as he will in pig-land.

I'd rather we not push the return too soon if it's questionable. Anzalone can lead the D just fine.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Some people seem to think he will be out at least 3 weeks minimum. If he is out we better hope Georgia's run game is still in the dumps.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Some people seem to think he will be out at least 3 weeks minimum. If he is out we better hope Georgia's run game is still in the dumps.

The problem for Georgia isn't personel it's playcalling, it was horrible against Vandy.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The problem for Georgia isn't personel it's playcalling, it was horrible against Vandy.

I just saw that 4th down and it was about as crazy as us just not running straight ahead a few times on 4th and very short this season.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
"Mr. Davis, be well! Return once well and be well! Thence, unleash hell on thy opponent!" -- me. Should Mr. Eason suffer a rectal prolapse, so be it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.