Jeff Driskel

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
GatormanTX;n62218 said:
With Muschamp announcing so early that he is sticking with Driskel is it possible that he is actually employing strategy and wants UT to prep only for JD and he is really going to go with someone else? A guy can hope right?

th
It was just a question, I am hoping that he is not as stupid as I think he is.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n11925 said:
No person could really believe that Driskel has no chance, at all, of turning things around. There are several NFL Scouts who believe Driskel will have a very good year and position himself to move up the Draft charts. They know a little about football and they understand that Jeff has not been properly coached, nor has he been used in a way the takes advantage of his strengths. I watched the Miami game, again, the other day and Jeff moved the offense up and down the field. It wasn't until the mistakes in the red zone, not only by Jeff, that the offense stalled.

Have those NFL scouts been fired yet?

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
GMDGATOR said:
What kind of an idiot comes out in the press with this BS when everyone is screaming for a change? Muschamp just proves what a Dolt he is!!!:angry:
gatornation is already aware of what a dolt he and fooley are

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
NavetG8r said:
GatormanTX;n62218 said:
With Muschamp announcing so early that he is sticking with Driskel is it possible that he is actually employing strategy and wants UT to prep only for JD and he is really going to go with someone else? A guy can hope right?

th
gatorman, this is the chump were speaking of!, sure hes that stupid

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;n62090 said:
Sorry I thought it would quote both.
According to these stats if Jeff throws under 100 yards we have a chance.
Is that you, Chimp?

Yeah, it's true. The more Jeffy Heisman sucks the more likely we are to win. Makes perfect sense.

Independent variable is the word you're looking for.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n62533 said:
Is that you, Chimp?

Yeah, it's true. The more Jeffy Heisman sucks the more likely we are to win. Makes perfect sense.

Independent variable is the word you're looking for.

I think he's insinuating that the less Driskel throws, the better our chances are of winning. Not the worse he plays. You know, less interceptions?

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n62270 said:
Have those NFL scouts been fired yet?

Man, I am flattered Gator Fever! You did all that for me? I bet you had that hanging on your fridge, for months, praying that you would be able to use it. I bet you have a Voodoo doll of Jeff. Every time Jeff drops back to pass, you hold a cigarette lighter under his feet and hold his head to keep it from turning to scan the field. You do, don't you? You should send your resume to all the NFL team owners and point out that you predicted Driskel to suck, while their Scouts expected him to play well. I bet they will be fighting to hire you. O_O

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GI, forget that muschimp/dooley propaganda. Show me a name or shutup Dooley. Driskel is a TE if he plays at all.

Of course....... Josh Portis and EJ Manuell are in the NFL

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
GIGator;n62677 said:
Man, I am flattered Gator Fever! You did all that for me? I bet you had that hanging on your fridge, for months, praying that you would be able to use it. I bet you have a Voodoo doll of Jeff. Every time Jeff drops back to pass, you hold a cigarette lighter under his feet and hold his head to keep it from turning to scan the field. You do, don't you? You should send your resume to all the NFL team owners and point out that you predicted Driskel to suck, while their Scouts expected him to play well. I bet they will be fighting to hire you. O_O

Am I the only one that heard a creepy voice while reading this?

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n62691 said:

No, I heard it too! In fact, I keep hearing other voices as well.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n62680 said:
GI, forget that muschimp/dooley propaganda. Show me a name or shutup Dooley. Driskel is a TE if he plays at all.

I'm trying to forget a lot of things! My belief that Jeff was going to make that leap is one of them. I'm learning that this optimism crap ain't all it's made out to be. I told you earlier, you are my new Guru! :-)

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator said:
GIGator;n62677 said:

:lol:

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
soflagator;n62691 said:

No, I heard it too! In fact, I keep hearing other voices as well.
GatorBait - Let me know if you would like me to introduce you to some of my friends.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n62677 said:

I just couldn't believe that anyone watching his play would think he even showed enough to justify being a starter in FBS let alone be a top NFL pick. They did take that VT guy in the 4th round based on TE potential if he busted but I think he was not nearly as bad as Driskel though he was pretty bad out there.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n62773 said:
I'm trying to forget a lot of things! My belief that Jeff was going to make that leap is one of them. I'm learning that this optimism crap ain't all it's made out to be. I told you earlier, you are my new Guru! :-)
We'll get through it, brah. Hang tough. Feet and knees together!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel can probably play on the baseball team next year.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n63156 said:
We'll get through it, brah. Hang tough. Feet and knees together!

Yeah, we'll get back to the top. It's going to be a long ride though. HOORAH!

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n62869 said:
I just couldn't believe that anyone watching his play would think he even showed enough to justify being a starter in FBS let alone be a top NFL pick. They did take that VT guy in the 4th round based on TE potential if he busted but I think he was not nearly as bad as Driskel though he was pretty bad out there.

It was based on his physical attributes and the fact that he showed promise in several games in 2012.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
Gator Fever;n62869 said:

It was based on his physical attributes and the fact that he showed promise in several games in 2012.
He never showed even average college QB ability in any game played here imo - in any win or loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.