Jeremy Foley on Paul Finebaum

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
i live here in Alabama so paul finebaum is on for 4 hours, he interviewed foley and never asked him hard questions, but he did state that he thought we would rebound, but what else would he say. a lot of callers also said that they thought we would rebound and most thought we should win them all except Alabama and fsu. after interview finebaum said we would rebound but if we didn't beat Georgia muschamp would be fired, i would try to post but you would have to listen to all four hours, it was kind of interesting listening to other callers that are fans of other sec schools, again most thought we would rebound, go gators

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I listened to the interview as well. If you want actual quotes several of them are in the gator news section. It was pretty much what Jeremy Foley has been saying this whole offseason.

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
thanks jc didn't see that only looked in the sports forum

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Love Foley but still think he shoulda pulled the trigger last year. He's our coach for now, so all we can do is hope he can turn it around...quickly.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I think the trigger should have been pulled immediately after Vandy. It might have given something to fight for and we probably wouldn't have lost to GA Southern. But I am pleased with decision to hire Roper and I think we might be in business. I am hopeful again.

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
i wanted him gone also, maybe he turns the corner, if not it's time to cut bait

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
Love Foley but still think he shoulda pulled the trigger last year. He's our coach for now, so all we can do is hope he can turn it around...quickly.
Are you going to admit you were wrong and that Jeremy is one of the top AD's ever and knows what he's doing, after Muschamp gets things back on track? Just curious.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
cornbread said:
You guys need to read the comments of Shane Mathews and some of the other Gator players.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
Wrong about what? I love Foley and think he's the best in the biz, but I still think that anyone going 4-8 in their 3rd year at UF should have been fired. How can that opinion prove to be wrong?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
cornbread said:
aint nobody got time for the yearly this Year the offense is going to be great coz the team knows the offense now... And Driskel is working harder and watching film... And this is really really going to be Debose's year....blah blah blah

We've heard it before. You chimpsuckers get another year of this disaster. Enjoy the empty seats. Maybe you can sit next to Fooley

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
cornbread said:
What do you mean we dont have time for that? It is the offseason. All we have is time. Instead of sitting around and making myself miserable about something I have zero control over I am going to hope for the best. We have a new OC, a healthy team, and some studs returning on defense. Cant wait to see how it unfolds. You should be happy Law. Either Muschamp ****s the bed and gets shown the door or we win. It will be a good year regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb