Jerome baker flips from UF to Ohio State

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Take a look at FSU and Bama right now, there's all our talent.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n87547 said:
Take a look at FSU and Bama right now, there's all our talent.

Your exactly right my friend

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n87467 said:
10 players have committed to this?

10 players have not decommitted yet- officially. Great job saving the recruiting class , Foley. Real smart

. And think how retaining him inspires the players languishing on the bench watching their dreams evaporate and the ones who enthusiastically love to wreck their bodies and souls embarrassing themselves week after week season after season playing no risk minimum gain Muschampball.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
t-gator;n87550 said:
Your exactly right my friend
How can that be? We have Foley, the best AD in all the Americas and Muschamp the best… umm the best uhhh… the best ref cusser in all of college football.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
images

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty soon we will probably start losing cheerleaders and band players too. Oh well, our AD and Mushdawg will have plenty of room to stretch out, or for that matter they could play the games on the soccer field and save money. The Swamp, where tumbleweeds blow around........end the misery JF.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
an Ohio High School player picking the flag ship program in his home state. I doubt he was really ours to begin with.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
On a positive note, we still have a shot at all of the recruits that have wanted to commit and have backed out and waited until signing day.

CC Jefferson
Ivey
Cowart
Holland

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He will be the first of many. The longer Foley takes in making the announcement the more we will lose.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Homer J;n87742 said:
On a positive note, we still have a shot at all of the recruits that have wanted to commit and have backed out and waited until signing day.

CC Jefferson
Ivey
Cowart
Holland
Land these and that is all that matters. I will trade one weed pipe for these four any day

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n87741 said:
an Ohio High School player picking the flag ship program in his home state. I doubt he was really ours to begin with.

He was.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Homer J;n87742 said:

CC Jefferson
Ivey
Cowart
Holland

I think CeCe's ours regardless of the coaching situation. All the others are up for grabs.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;n87766 said:
He will be the first of many. The longer Foley takes in making the announcement the more we will lose.

Really? Muschamp has been building relationships with many of these kids for 2 or 3 years now. Most likely, they have a sense of loyalty to him and genuinely like him. I don't see how firing him is supposed to somehow magically help the recruiting class. Say what you want about recruits committing to the school but most of them commit to the coach, so firing him won't magically keep them from flipping.

Hopefully the rest are in wait and see mode. Surely they know WM is a gonner...hopefully the few we have will wait to see who his replacement is before flipping. I'm quite sure there are many other coaches in their ear right now. At this point, recruiting is gonna be pretty much dead in the water until after the season and a new coach is named. Firing him today or tomorrow of two weeks from now isn't gonna change anything, recruiting wise. It'll just satisfy the fans thirst for blood, so to speak.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n87770 said:

According to one media outlet, Meyer and the "family atmosphere" he's cultured at Ohio State were the difference makers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator