Happy Anniversary! Jim McElwain fired

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Based on today's news, I'm impressed thus far. There were plenty of reasons you could come up with to let this play out, and he didn't allow it. Struck while the iron was hot, and got us in front of things. This has more of a 2004 feel to it than 2014. My confidence is largely because of that.
What he said. Like the way this feels and not dragging it out with two Dead Coach Walking recruiting classes.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Rumors now leaking that he spent much of the summer in Montana. Didn't like the heat. I've heard that before but it didn't know how MUCH time they were talking about.

He definitely spent some time up there over the summer because one of his girls got hitched up in Montana

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was just there, they confirmed the rumor. There has been as of now no official notice. They like most outlets lie in the headlines and you must check the body for the actual truth.

They’re not the only ones. CBS has reported it. Others have as well. The University will put together a statement soon.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
images

Ok how is that for a Univ. statement. Good enough for me. Move along now, we got important biz to get to!

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Happy, sad.... it's all temporary. Hope the Admin can get this hire right.

Why don't we go after Gruden? Doesn't he live in Tampa?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Rumors now leaking that he spent much of the summer in Montana. Didn't like the heat. I've heard that before but it didn't know how MUCH time they were talking about.
You bring up stuff that I haven't seen reported anywhere. Do you make it up?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nav is such a strange little man. In his heart he wont accept Butterteeth getting fired.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You bring up stuff that I haven't seen reported anywhere. Do you make it up?
Yes. I make it up.

Im not getting it from reporters.

More I didnt know, his wife hasnt been living here. She has been spending summer in Montana and wintees.... wait for it, in Arizona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.