Jim McElwain sucks and we told you so, na nana na boo boo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sure you didn't. :bwahaha:

But thanks for being man enough to admit that I'm right and you're wrong about Jimbo doing less with more and about their program consistently being overrated relative to all the talent they land according to Rivals.
:snicker:

You're football knowledge is just so overwhelming I had to admit it. Please grace us w/ your presence more often. We need more football minds like you around here.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
You're football knowledge is just so overwhelming I had to admit it. Please grace us w/ your presence more often. We need more football minds like you around here.

I'll try. Been pretty busy the last few weeks and have a hectic schedule the next 8 days but should be around more after Presidents Day weekend. Be well in the meantime BMF.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
@BMF said FSU knew it was gonna be an off year breaking in a Fr QB. We're doing the same next year. As long as the trend of improving every year continues, we'll be in good shape.

BMF is wrong about that. FSU was preseason #4 last year in the AP and Coaches polls. They were supposed to make a run at the NC. They brought back almost their entire team and a 5th year senior at QB but Dumbo the QB Whisperer decided to go with the redshirt Frosh even though Macguire came back from foot surgery before the season started. Bottom line is they underperformed relative to the expectations and their returning talent level.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I always come to message boards to read novels.

I post here to uplift my friends, "helium feeliums" you know? [Okay, me,me,me enjoy making stuff up.] Assuch, I won't be posting this unkind of stuff again, so this will be the last time you get to ignore it.

Let's just say "GatorInGeorgia" has made himself temporary Head of GatChat Tourism Blog. He feels a duty to contrast for his readers the difference in posturally visiting one city from a 2nd city = authenticity from duplicity.

It's immaterial what posting this flaw occurs in = Changing an OP's wording or meaning as to contort a GatChat pal's "mind-share" into an "underminded-sham" so "retort-ure-guy" can demote the OP's 'validitty'. The act ambushes and insults his sensibility. Why do it? To 'bluffalo' him out of his conversation into ego-tweek's tergiversation?? :p The final toxin in it is that the 'hoodwinker' oft sounds like Socrates and I believe him. Then I think less of the OP, who is one of our pal sojourners strolling into GatChat for a soothing sabbatical but gets ambushed by a sadbattlecall. :rolleyes2:

>> Mewsflash >> Bought from MGM out of the vault Netflix series coming.
A "Space Western", starring Clint Eastwood, Sam Elliott, Robert Duval, Tom Selleck.
Look for it. It's titled "Cattlecar Badactica" . :barfaway:

Last edited:

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Yeah. If we're going to be competitive at the top level, we need a couple of quantum leaps -- a couple of "saltations."

O'Reilly word of the day: saltation. I have to admit I've never spoken nor written "saltation" b4. May not for another 65 years if I live that long.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Mac's huge selling point is that he's won the East twice in two years. What that means is that Butch Jones doesn't "get it". Mac fell backward into the SECCG last year because of Butch falling on his face on the backside of his schedule. Expect Kirby to come on a lot stronger this year. We're still not close to being competitive with the assnoles. We should have a better O this year, and a worse D. Not expecting a big turnaround, but still hopeful and would love to see it. If Mac truly "gets it", it's time for him to get off his azz and put a winner on the field. He's still learning on the job because Fooley made another poor hire, and we're stuck with watching coach #3 trying to figure out what it takes to be a winner.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
My takeaway from that article is in the replies. I see snowpunt is now posting there. My SDS enjoyment just went down a few notches.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
O'Reilly word of the day: saltation. I have to admit I've never spoken nor written "saltation" b4. May not for another 65 years if I live that long.
I don't know about O'reilly. He's not on my listen to list. It is a very weird road and was used evolutionists in Darwin's time. It was used for "quantum evolution" , exa
I don't know about O'Reilly. He's not on my listen to list. It is a very weird word and was used by evolutionists in Darwin's time. It was used for "quantum evolution" , example, from a fish directly to an amphibian, skipping all the thousands of implied intermediates. Darwin refused to except such "nonsense" saying he might as well accept creation as to go that route. Darwin's bulldog Huxley even coaxed Darwin to accept a few "saltations." I threw it out there in the post to see if anybody else had heard the word. Of course, I'm a tad older than you. :-)

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I don't know about O'reilly. He's not on my listen to list. It is a very weird road and was used evolutionists in Darwin's time. It was used for "quantum evolution" , exa

I don't know about O'Reilly. He's not on my listen to list. It is a very weird word and was used by evolutionists in Darwin's time. It was used for "quantum evolution" , example, from a fish directly to an amphibian, skipping all the thousands of implied intermediates. Darwin refused to except such "nonsense" saying he might as well accept creation as to go that route. Darwin's bulldog Huxley even coaxed Darwin to accept a few "saltations." I threw it out there in the post to see if anybody else had heard the word. Of course, I'm a tad older than you. :)

When I read your original post, I did google the definition and understood your usage intent. At the conclusion of each O'Reilly Factor show, a word-of-the-day is given and they are usually uncommon and rarely used in everyday conversation. Since his show is no.1 cable news program, I refer to it figuring most readers r familiar with it. I may be wrong.:)

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

I don't know about O'Reilly. He's not on my listen to list. It is a very weird word and was used by evolutionists in Darwin's time. It was used for "quantum evolution" , example, from a fish directly to an amphibian, skipping all the thousands of implied intermediates. Darwin refused to except such "nonsense" saying he might as well accept creation as to go that route. Darwin's bulldog Huxley even coaxed Darwin to accept a few "saltations." I threw it out there in the post to see if anybody else had heard the word. Of course, I'm a tad older than you. :)

.... and have evolved quite well, might I add. ;)

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016
I will consided buying in if I see offense on the field this year and us starting to wrap up a best (lol) or second best SEC recruiting class.

I am sure many, like myself, are on the edge of our seats waiting to see whether our team will be able to earn your precious support.

In all honesty I am not sure you even know what "support" looks like.

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016
No more than one is made to feel like a blithering idiot for trying to see positives in how Coach Mac and the team are progressing.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Improving he says!

Brick by brick!

Getting better and better!!!!!
Sawmp, If the program isn't getting better, I guess you think:

1. Mac went 4-8 and 7-5 in his first 2 seasons, since that's what the prior 2 seasons were.
2. There's been no improvement whatsoever in our roster. No roster holes filled.
3. We're still short a ton of OL and probably can't fill out the O&B squads.
4. We haven't brought in any new talent at WR.
5. The QB cupboard wasn't bare when Mac got here, so he hasn't bothered to bring any in.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I certainly agree that I would like to recruit at the highest level but Unfortunately it's not a given.

Out of curiosity does the gatorchatter community think Clemson will be taking a step back because they finished
#22 according to Rivals? And yes I realize Deshaun Watson is gone so let's take that out of the equation.
I think it should be pointed out that Clemson only signed 14 players and had a higher average than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator