Jimbo: ACC is the premier conference in college football

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
The ACC has had some good teams in recent years but to call them the premier league takes more than a year or two of winning.

This reminds me of how many car manufacturers compare their vehicle to the comparable BMW. Just as auto manufacturers are chasing the leader and claiming to be better, so is the ACC. Jimbo said that because the benchmark is the SEC, not his league. Recently at media days Saban said (not that he is the gospel) that FSU was built like an SEC team, when have you ever heard it said that a dominate team was built like a team from the ACC?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery definition. To imitate someone is to pay the person a genuine compliment — often an unintended compliment.

http://floridastate.247sports.com/Bolt/Saban-FSU-built-like-an-SEC-team-75056848

No I do not own a BMW...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My thoughts as well. Someone above mentioned having Alabama upfront with Florida on the backend, and my first thought was "we're still talking Jimbo Fisher, right?"
Well, we know she really enjoys Florida on the backend.

CHQB4MSW0AEJeEy.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
From another board:

First post: Fanconi anemia, a rare genetic disorder that causes bone marrow failure

Second post: So apparently having an underperforming bone is hereditary.

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Duval said:
This is the most scoring a gator has had in years.

Maybe if Muschamp had hired Jacobs as our OC he could have learned how to score on Fisher.

:yes:

seems like she prefers a pro style offense as well
:giggle:

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
He's 6-1 against us, but his one loss was to arguably our worst coach in almost 30 years. Hell Champ should've beaten him his last year and maybe his first yr too, but definitely his last yr. Mac has gotten blown out by him both years, I don't know what this has to do with this years upcoming matchup, but I'm sick as he!! Of losing to the Noles and Dumbo. All I can say is please Football Gods turn this rivalry back in the right direction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb