Jimbo Fisher is garbage

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He’s been absolute garbage sans Winston.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
And yet...he still beats UF :facepalm:

But, he should have taken the LSU job.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
As long as he gets rid of his pos staff.

No doubt. The guy can coach up QBs, design some nice plays and recruit with the best of them but he NEEDS someone to take control of the defense. He could also use the occasional slap across the head when he gets too pass happy. I hate him because he's a nole but I think they'd be dumb to get rid of him. We would all kill for that level of success at this point (no not 2-4 success as this is an outlier of a year).

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
lets calm down, Its not about winning and losing its about learning. Mac is good enough
Finally somebody gets it! Its not about football. Its about life lessons and just being happy to be here.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
He is garbage. He's had top 5 recruiting classes for years, loses 1 player and now he can't win a game. What the heck!

He is so dependent on having a good QB carry his sorry azz its pathetic. I wouldn't want him. No way!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He is garbage. He's had top 5 recruiting classes for years, loses 1 player and now he can't win a game. What the heck!

He is so dependent on having a good QB carry his sorry azz its pathetic. I wouldn't want him. No way!
But how do you really feel?

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
It's funny to hear Jimbo talk. It's rapid fire jacked-up analysis but a nice break from the unwatchable King of Monotony. He's got 3X the brainpower as McTard, unfortunately that isn't saying much. The only saving grace for this pitiful season is that fsu is dicking the dog as bad as we are. :eek:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Finally somebody gets it! Its not about football. Its about life lessons and just being happy to be here.
That's why he needs to be fired. He's even failing at this. Credit cards.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
fck jimbo.........for some reason that glittery sh#t they call garnett and gold and the spear appeals to his type of player. Me, I think it is FAMU that attracts so much of his talent cause the gals are there. And maybe the paternal relationship with TPD and their soft landings for the players............fck em.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not going to disagree with the thread title. Even Candy was smart enough to figure that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.