Jimbo inks another 8 years

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
oxrageous;n136763 said:
I think Jimbo has done a great job recruiting, but he's always been a mediocrity of a head coach. A great QB put him over the top, and they will return to again struggling to win the ACC after he's gone. This extension is good for UF in the long run.

BMF is obviously a relative.

Suck it OX!!! :)

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
All you need to know about Jimbo is the one year he actually faced a UF team with a pulse, he got embarrassed in his own building by the man we just fired.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n136791 said:
All you need to know about Jimbo is the one year he actually faced a UF team with a pulse, he got embarrassed in his own building by the man we just fired.
:burn:

How fast people forget. Before Winston he was a national joke, and the fan base wanted him fired. For YEARS he couldn't even win the ACC.

Hell, there's a reason he's so loyal to Winston. Jameis made him look like a real coach, and single-handedly got him that huge extension. He should have a painting of Winston in his dining room.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
oxrageous;n136763 said:
I think Jimbo has done a great job recruiting, but he's always been a mediocrity of a head coach. A great QB put him over the top, and they will return to again struggling to win the ACC after he's gone. This extension is good for UF in the long run.

BMF is obviously a relative.

Obviously.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n136793 said:
He should have a painting of Winston in his dining room.

He does.

vaxwu5uyk6oxerxwdtcy.png

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
BMF;n136759 said:
Typical. Where did that "great" talent come from? It came from the coach....going out and recruiting top 5 classes every year. So what if a WR comes back to the ball? That means Jimbo is a bad coach? It tells me Winston made a bad throw/read or the WR ran a bad/wrong route. You can't argue w/ the results. The guy is among the best coaches not named Meyer or Saban. And if he wins it all this year, he's up there w/ Meyer.

Again, I hate the guy. But I'm not blind. He's lost 10 games in 5 years. Meyer lost 5 games his last year at UF. Yet you want to argue with results. He has to go 14-0 every year for Gator fan to be impressed (and even then there will be the "oh...he was lucky" comments. Tell me what good coach ISN'T lucky!).

You don't buy all that crap do you? Fsu should go no longer than every other year in the playoffs being in that conference. What Meyer and Saban did will never be compared to a guy playing against a bunch of wake forest and overrated/now unranked Notre Dames. C'mon man, really? Hopefully we can scrap a good team together for next year because our dysfunctional scrubs about waxed those 5*s at tally this year. Jimbos a clown.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;136793 said:
:burn:

How fast people forget. Before Winston he was a national joke, and the fan base wanted him fired. For YEARS he couldn't even win the ACC.

Hell, there's a reason he's so loyal to Winston. Jameis made him look like a real coach, and single-handedly got him that huge extension. He should have a painting of Winston in his dining room.

BMF has a painting of Jimbo in his.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n136791 said:

Exactly. Mediocrity will return as soon as Rapeis is gone.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It'll be real funny watching them swallow that money when the NCAA rips them a new one over Title IX and everything else.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n137074 said:
It'll be real funny watching them swallow that money when the NCAA rips them a new one over Title IX and everything else.

Might as well move on from that dream. The NCAA will do nothing to fsucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.