Jimbo Resigns - will accept Texas A&M job

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Especially if they steal him from under UT's noses, screwing their search up even more. Or if FSU feigns interest, just enough to cause UT to panic and vastly overpay for him.

I don't know which scenario would be more beautiful.

UTs new staff after everybody says no.
lulujr.jpg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A buddy of mine in my office whos dad is a big time booster just got a text from his pop. It said that fsu has had it and that they are pusing for fisher to make an announcement about his decision today so they can move forward; a presser is pending around noon. He said fisher's gone but was hoping to wait till saturday afternoon but with the recruiting class crumbling they want it done now so they can officialy move on. Also said Charles Kelly is going to be interim and HC the team on Saturday.

:lol: :rotfl: :lmao2:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A buddy of mine in my office whos dad is a big time booster just got a text from his pop. It said that fsu has had it and that they are pusing for fisher to make an announcement about his decision today so they can move forward; a presser is pending around noon. He said fisher's gone but was hoping to wait till saturday afternoon but with the recruiting class crumbling they want it done now so they can officialy move on. Also said Charles Kelly is going to be interim and HC the team on Saturday.

:lol: :rotfl: :lmao2:
My Tally friend just said it looks like Fisher is gone and they have begun plans to offer Taggart

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@JPPetersonSprts: Just spoke with a well connected booster and someone inside the FSU Athletic department. Jimbo is gone. Expect an announcement today. He will not coach the final game. FSU has not recruited in a month. Class is falling apart. Totally unprofessional but not surprising.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Dad gummit, tell me it ain't so. What will the circus do without its clown prince? This just befuddles me all to heck.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Rick Ballou, fsu alum, just said on 1010xl,

"I don't know how, even if he chooses to stay, he could be coach any more. No one at that university wants him to be coach. They want him out."

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Clowns on Warchant are very certain he's gone and won't coach the game Saturday. Some reports that he's cleaned out his office already, just waiting on aTm Board of Regents to approve his contract.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Clowns on Warchant are very certain he's gone and won't coach the game Saturday. Some reports that he's cleaned out his office already, just waiting on aTm Board of Regents to approve his contract.
At this point, I hope they dont :lol:

Wouldnt that be hilarious?!?! Recruits bailing, already cleaned out his stuff, bad mouthed the school and pissed off everyone including the boosters and admin, and then doesnt get hired by a&m so fsu is either forced to endure a guy that the entire org and fanbase want to tar and feather, or pay him an estimated 40 mill to gtfo.

Would rival the UT fiasco. Would be glorious.

Please let it happen.... oh please.... :lol:

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
At this point, I hope they dont :lol:

Wouldnt that be hilarious?!?! Recruits bailing, already cleaned out his stuff, bad mouthed the school and pissed off everyone including the boosters and admin, and then doesnt get hired by a&m so fsu is either forced to endure a guy that the entire org and fanbase want to tar and feather, or pay him an estimated 40 mill to gtfo.

Would rival the UT fiasco. Would be glorious.

Please let it happen.... oh please.... :lol:
And aTm hires Taggart. FSU would be fuked from every angle...Candi would be impressed

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Pretty sure the Texas A&M job is Jimbo 's for the taking. The 6 or 7 million he has to give FSU is enough to get rid some of the left over coaches. If they land Taggart, word is he can bring some of the Oregon recruits with him. Strong is also on the short list, as well as Norvell and Butch Davis. Not sure what type of 2018 recruiting class they will have, but the current roster looks decent. Maybe this is our chance to gain some ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.