Jimbo.... Say what?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I said this a while back, the only UF team with a pulse that he has faced beat his 5th year senior quarterback and "top ranked" defense at home by double digits. His lightning in a bottle is about to run out.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n200229 said:
I said this a while back, the only UF team with a pulse that he has faced beat his 5th year senior quarterback and "top ranked" defense at home by double digits. His lightning in a bottle is about to run out.
This is so true. They'll be back down to earth soon. I'm calling it right now, we're going to wax their ass in the swamp next year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n200258 said:
This is so true. They'll be back down to earth soon. I'm calling it right now, we're going to wax their ass in the swamp next year.
Not this year, but others will. They will have the usual Dimbo crap offense.

November is when you get to see which teams have depth. We will have a very rough time by then.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n200279 said:
Not this year, but others will. They will have the usual Dimbo crap offense.

November is when you get to see which teams have depth. We will have a very rough time by then.
We've a cup cake game the week before, we'll have time to heal up. They're pretty much replacing their whole squad .

Dec 10, 2014
t-gator;n200288 said:
We've a cup cake game the week before, we'll have time to heal up. They're pretty much replacing their whole squad .

Very important game for UF. We win this, and Jimbo is only 2-2 against us in the last four years, and his window of opportunity against us is slamming shut. This is going to be a fascinating season for us and some of our biggest rivals. Somebody mentioned his "lightning in a bottle." That may not perish as quickly as you'd like. He plays in the ACC. You have to remember that about fsu. Jimbo would be nothing in the SEC, and he knows it. But he's got enough talent to be in the conversation in the acc every year. I think we are building back up to end the conversation though.

As to Jimbo, what do you expect him to say? Yeah his comments are FOS, but he's not going to get up there and say rapeis is a terrible person.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Jimbo is a "POS" who doesn't have a moral compass so I am not at all surprised by his statement. Karma is a b*tch and he'll pay for everything he's covered up and is still covering up!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Chomper;n200078 said:
Whatever remaining "character" Jameis may have had leaving high school died soon after he signed with fsu.

That's the whole chicken in the egg question. Did fsu make Rapeis a worse person or did Rapeis make fsu a worse place? Hard to judge. Both are POS's and swim in the sewer.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
Alagator;n200619 said:
That's the whole chicken in the egg question. Did fsu make Rapeis a worse person or did Rapeis make fsu a worse place? Hard to judge. Both are POS's and swim in the sewer.

Isn't there a potential chicken in every egg? :stickpoke:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jand3k;n200762 said:
Isn't there a potential chicken in every egg? :stickpoke:

:embarrassed:

I stand corrected. Chicken and the egg... or Chicken or the egg...

Thanks for taking the sting out of what would have been an otherwise great zinger. #sarcasm :suspect:

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n200258 said:
They'll be back down to earth soon.
I want to believe this, but as long as the ACC continues to play like they are a conference in the lingerie football league, FSU will float to the top of the ACC like a turd with high fat content.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n200795 said:
I want to believe this, but as long as the ACC continues to play like they are a conference in the lingerie football league, FSU will float to the top of the ACC like a turd with high fat content.

But Cap, if the ACC played like lingerie league, Rapeis would never have gone NFL.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Love it when people call rape a "silly mistake." Like, "Judge, I was just goofing around and being silly, then allofasudden my penis forcibly penetrated her while she was screaming 'no' in agony. Chalk this one up to immaturity. I've learned my lesson, honest."

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
If I were Jimbo, I wouldn't even comment about Rapeis anymore. The guy is no longer with the program and anything more Jimbo says just makes him look like a bigger dipstick.

He clearly feels guilt or that he needs to cover for Rapeis as every interview on the subject is quite defensive.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n201044 said:
If I were Jimbo, I wouldn't even comment about Rapeis anymore. The guy is no longer with the program and anything more Jimbo says just makes him look like a bigger dipstick.

He clearly feels guilt or that he needs to cover for Rapeis as every interview on the subject is quite defensive.

Yup.

Karma is a BEEEEOOOTTTCCCHHH.......and I can't wait until it catches up with him and Rapeis Winston.

Sgt. Schultz

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2015
When Winston is the first pick in the NFL Draft, that kind of confirms Fisher's statement, doesn't it? After all the NFL has tons of people investigating Winston and are objective, unlike many of the posters on here that hate Winston because he played at FSU and the witch hunt conducted against him by the unprofessional journalists that Fisher referred to. By the way, it's the NFL that's drooling over Winston now, that's a fact. The jealousy and hate dripping from many your pores is becoming irrelevant , and the closer it gets to draft day, the sillier you sound. The fact that many of you have been wrong about Winston all along is what is really annoying you. But like the oceanographer in Jaws who kept jabbering his mouth about a "gamefish," most of you don't have the intelligence to admit when you're are wrong. It's sort of like the folks who keep fighting gay marriage, they don't have the sense to know that the issue is settled and their side is in the ash heap of history. Winston is no longer at FSU, why continue this battle that is a lost cause?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sgt. Schultz;n201111 said:
When Winston is the first pick in the NFL Draft, that kind of confirms Fisher's statement, doesn't it? After all the NFL has tons of people investigating Winston and are objective, unlike many of the posters on here that hate Winston because he played at FSU and the witch hunt conducted against him by the unprofessional journalists that Fisher referred to. By the way, it's the NFL that's drooling over Winston now, that's a fact. The jealousy and hate dripping from many your pores is becoming irrelevant , and the closer it gets to draft day, the sillier you sound. The fact that many of you have been wrong about Winston all along is what is really annoying you. But like the oceanographer in Jaws who kept jabbering his mouth about a "gamefish," most of you don't have the intelligence to admit when you're are wrong. It's sort of like the folks who keep fighting gay marriage, they don't have the sense to know that the issue is settled and their side is in the ash heap of history. Winston is no longer at FSU, why continue this battle that is a lost cause?

Why do continue to slobber all over his knob after he raped two women. Are you a sympathetic rapist?

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
IF he is picked in the draft and actually plays a down in the NFL it will be all the Semenholes that get to witness just how bad Rapeist Winston really is.

The Gator fans know he sucks because of how he folds like a beach chair against better defenses like UFs. Sadly, if we had half a team over the past couple of years and hadn't caught the Semenholes so loaded at every dam position then Rapeist Winston would have been Oh-fer against UF.

If the NFL had defenses like the ACC then perhaps we might stand a chance of being proven as wrong.

IGTBAFG

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sgt. Schultz;n201111 said:

So by this long paragraph... no quarterback has every been drafted #1 overall and failed, because by your very statement the NFL has tons of people investigating and are objective. So never has a first overall quarterback failed after being drafted #1. That is interesting, its historically false but interesting.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
TheDouglas78;n201121 said:
So by this long paragraph... no quarterback has every been drafted #1 overall and failed, because by your very statement the NFL has tons of people investigating and are objective. So never has a first overall quarterback failed after being drafted #1. That is interesting, its historically false but interesting.

Yes, many other teams have also squandered the sacred #1 overall pick and were left with nothing but a turd like Jameis to show for it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator