Jimbo says the NFL is lusting after him; he just doesn't think they are worthy

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n205702 said:
Outside of the Fl panhandle, everyone in the country really does think he and his team are peices of sh*t.

Having been born and raised in the panhandle, I'd just like to point out that there are many people in the panhandle who also agree with your sentiments.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
In all these years it never even crossed my mind that the NFL could want Jimbo. He may be the worst coach to ever win a NC. He's a freaking joke.

Dec 10, 2014
TLB;n205772 said:
I think he wants out before it all comes crashing down. I suspect he'll get more desperate to 'progress his career' with each passing season, despite any more (pre-vacated) wins or championships.

Amen.

I agree with this.

Dec 10, 2014
oxrageous;n206292 said:
In all these years it never even crossed my mind that the NFL could want Jimbo. He may be the worst coach to ever win a NC. He's a freaking joke.

The afternoon guys on 1010XL were talking about this yesterday. One is an objective fsu fan and the other (frank frangie) is a gator grad who you can barely even tell is a gator fan he's so fearful of being labeled a homer. Anyway, they were both not impressed with these comments from dumbo. Rick Balu was just like "why would you even make them?" and Frank was basically saying that dumbo would never be an NFL head coach. Thought it was interesting because it was the closest thing to negativity towards the fsu program that I've heard from Frank. He's a guy who has been a staunch defender of rapeis and excusing away the TPD inaction

ReelGatorDoc

Sep 9, 2014
I'm sure he has impressed the NFL with anytime he opens his mouth and tries to explain anything. He should be a Rambling Wreck

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Before Jameis came along and saved his career, Jimbo was getting ready to get fired. The fans had wanted him gone for years. There's a reason why he defends Winston so hard - the guy literally saved him and made him millions.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n206292 said:

Him and Les Miles come to mind, but Les is actually likable. Dumbo may be the only coach in the country that whines like a little b*tch everytime someone questions his players or his moral/ethical compass. And he's the only one Ive ever seen go full retard when trying to defend his kids, even stating on record that the only reason the media was harsh on them was b/c they were "just so dominant" at football. My God, put on your tin foil hat; theres a national conspiracy against the :nole:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think Les Miles is ten times the coach Jimbo is.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
oxrageous;n206333 said:
I think Les Miles is ten times the coach Jimbo is.

And I don't believe any NFL teams are looking to pick up Miles. He's made for the college level.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fisher has cranked out a first-round NFL quarterback every other year since 2011. From Christian Ponder to EJ Manuel

Such a BS stat...just because 2 really bad franchises made franchise killing blunders by overdrafting these kids hardly should be a medal of honor for Jimbo. I laughed my ass off when these 2 kids were picked in the 1st round. Terrible decisions by terrible organizations

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n206895 said:
Such a BS stat...just because 2 really bad franchises made franchise killing blunders by overdrafting these kids hardly should be a medal of honor for Jimbo. I laughed my ass off when these 2 kids were picked in the 1st round. Terrible decisions by terrible organizations

EJ Manuel got schooled by a Muschamp led UF team. That should've dropped him out of the NFL draft all together.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n206292 said:

Larry Coker?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n206906 said:
Larry Coker?

Good question which is more of a a$$hat, Larry Coker or Jimbo Fisher. Neither deserved to be head coaches of the schools they where/are.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I think Winston made him look good. He can obviously recruit. He can develop talent. He can delegate. He can cover for his players crimes. But Bimbo is an average gameday coach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.