Jimbo still upset about "cheap shots" on Deondre last year

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Anyone at FSU complaining about "cheap shots" is full-retard!!

(from coachingsearch):

Jimbo Fisher is still not happy about the hits Deondre Francois took last year without penalty.

The then-freshman Francois was beat up all year, but didn’t miss a game. His coach knows it’s not a long-term strategy for success.

“All the injuries came from late and cheap hits,” Fisher said. “If we don’t emphasize the hitting on the quarterback, we’re nuts. I mean, I’ve got ‘em on film. After the second step was in the ground, he’s made contact on. It’s supposed to be an automatic penalty. It’s got to be an emphasis. They’re vulnerable.

“That’s where you talk about some harsh penalties I think need to be, when you’re late hitting a quarterback. You’re talking about kicking guys out when you hit ‘em in the head, when you late hit a quarterback completely, you’re really doing some things. In the NFL, some of them guys, they’d have thrown them in jail. He was banged and bruised, but a majority of it came with late stuff. I’m not criticizing officials, but I think it’s got be an emphasis and I’m going to push for it.”

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
... wants a snowflake on the football field. Maybe they should teach them to do the flop like soccer.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
What about the cheap shots that Rapeis threw (throws?) around? You know, the ones that Jimbo never distanced himself from. The kind that Jimbo condones.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'm sure women on FSU's campus are tired of being beaten, raped, and verbally assaulted by your football players. Shut the f up Jimbo.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Leading with the head, head to head, on a defenseless player.

Classic Criminole piece of shyt.

Burn that whole damn erector set to the ground.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What a hypocritical POS that illiterate hillbilly is. He's another guy with one of those punchable faces.

jimbo-fisher.png

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What a hypocritical POS that illiterate hillbilly is. He's another guy with one of those punchable faces.
His face needs punched with a tire iron.

Bowden bastard love child.

Last edited:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Remember back in the 90's with Mickey Andrews as DC at Hypocrite U and their players bragging and celebrating when they put the rival QB out of the game. Bowden bragged, "dadgummit, our boys have been trained to play to the echo. not the whistle."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.