Jordan Scarlett

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
rogdochar;n296965 said:
:eek:hnoes2: Oh no fumbler's disease ! Will he ever recover ?

Some guys don't. To this day, when the name Willie McClendon is mentioned I think fumble. With some guys, it gets into their heads.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Frankly my dear...

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n297288 said:
Some guys don't. To this day, when the name Willie McClendon is mentioned I think fumble. With some guys, it gets into their heads.

Man is this ever true. I remember playing University Christian in high school and Willie was watching his team from the sidelines. I wanted so badly to go up to him and say WTF. He definitely lost some games for us.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Go Gata;n297304 said:
Man is this ever true. I remember playing University Christian in high school and Willie was watching his team from the sidelines. I wanted so badly to go up to him and say WTF. He definitely lost some games for us.

I always hated University Christian... **** them.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Law98gator;n297135 said:
If we are run heavy behind this shytty OL we will lose and lose a lot. Luckily, Mac is smarter than that.

It's more of a management thing than a "smart thing" or "want to thing". Harris will probably be a little better than last year but that isn't going to mean Mac will have him throwing more than 20-25 times a game. He's just not equipped for the short quick passing game the way WG is. I have confidence that Mac will create something involving our RB's to cover for this. Some of us won't like it but I'd expect us to look a lot like 2012 for the rest of the season.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps, just perhaps Treon has "modified" his throwing to be more like the guy who beat him out. So let's see that in
the LSU game with improvement as game experience, with these new-improved offensive schemes, gathers steam.
I want (need) steam.

Maybe Spurrier can come influence practices for receivers (& QBs) ? Be great if Steve could
spend time with Grier on the side.?? Certainly at some point SOS can come talk to lift Grier's spirits & realign WG's
take on the future. He and Grier could go golfing and talk.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
TheDouglas78;n297310 said:
I always hated University Christian... **** them.
TIMES 1000 Stole some state titles from small schools that DID NOT RECRUIT

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.