Joseph Goebbels is running Swamp Gas

FlGator19382

Oct 7, 2017
ef4194ce80b278b6f0f3e8d64c8a2469.jpg

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
That is genuinely LOL funny. We have lost 2 close game in a row to "Really good teams"? those 2 teams are just below average, and the only reason they don;t stink out loud is b/c we STINK OUT LOUD!!!!. No one on this site has ever accused the players of not trying or playing hard. We may say they are not very good, but we don;t criticize their effort. But the coaches are complete CLOWNS

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Ridiculous situation. Mac is a loser that doesn't really care that he's a loser. Does not feel the pain of the Gator Nation. Mac is a WAC guy.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was driving for all but the 4th quarter. Beyond the 2nd quarter, Mick and Lee didn't fool me into thinking we were going to run away with it. Yeah, maybe the Coaches have prepared the kids to play hard. I think it also part of their character, both of which I applaude. But I also think they are not prepared to play consistently enough to win without help from outside.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You'll note that poster "didn't watch the game", but wants to lecture others on what they see. Fckin tards over there.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They aren't banning people as quick now over there but they have the mods deleting posts they deem too critical on staff and players.

GatorArts

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2017
It used to be a decent place full of opinions on both sides of everything. Now they ban you for saying anything critical and delete any thread that isn't pumping sunshine. This place is a million times better. Maybe they can change their board to cheer whatever turd team Mac ends up at after he gets fired.

Source- I was banned for saying Mac is mediocre and the team will never be any better than average at best under him.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
F*ck these coaches!

However, I agree when it comes to the players. I think some of the fans just like to b!tch. Some of the people on here complain about the coaches and the players. I don't see how it could be both their faults. If you subscribe to the notion that the players aren't being adequately coached by this coaching staff, how could you turn and then say the players suck?

If we can agree that the coaching sucks then we can reasonably assume that the players are just grossly unprepared to do their jobs. Every offensive player we've had of late has struggled, yet everyone wants to dog FF for not living up to their standards.

Every complaint I hear about FF is centered around his decision making and not his overall talent. That screams to me that he just isn't being coached properly. And the same could be said about a lot of our players.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
They aren't banning people as quick now over there but they have the mods deleting posts they deem too critical on staff and players.

GF, check out the Nussmeir threads. There's a poster, jhbyrd, that goes off on anyone critical of Nussmeir. The loyalty to the coaches over the program on that sight is sickening....and it seems to be the business model, as the moderators endorse it.

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
Pretty good team? Are these people paying attention? TAM had 83 yards on the ground. 83. Alabama clearly treated last Saturday as a bye week. LSU was similarly inept last week. A moderately competent team wins that game. (I’ve got to give them credit for slapping the Barners in the second half of their game this week.)

SEUfireGator

Sep 5, 2016
This board has been on the fritz for me so I tried swamp gas again after being banned years ago for talking crap to dailydoublecat their pet wildcat basketball fan. They banned me back then to protect him. To my surprise I wasn't banned anymore. I made one post on the game thread last night and was banned within minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.