BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is a safe place.
No it's not :suspect:

but we will not ban you for simply having an opinion

I'm going to agree w/ URG on this.

This is NOT a safe place!! You will get F'd w/ harder than any message board out there! But it's - mostly - all in good fun!

The pumpers here have no more or no less pull than the realists (there is no such thing as a "dumper", contrary to some belief's!).

If you think a certain coach is terrible....just say so. State your case and leave it at that. You will get responses agreeing and disagreeing. It's a wonderful thing. Unlike that other board, this place allows ALL viewpoints.

That site is a complete joke. Go read some of the BS over there! You'd think UF has just come off back-to-back national championships or something! It's unreal.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Some of what you need to know about them is in their name. They have a mod who was sick and to honor him they changed the name, he is back yet the name remains the same. They ban folks for almost nothing, I do read some but no posting for me with arrogant folks like them.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I'm having some fun over there right now! There's 3 arrogant homer's, bazza, skink, and jhbyrd that I've been riding for a while. They're melting down, excuse after excuse. It's hilarious! Again, I understand over exuberant fans....but when you put the coach/coaches over the program I'll get on your ass.

Skink hasn't been too bad with me. Bazza got all pissy because I challenged him to provide facts to back up an opinion and jhbyrd has to be a troll. If he's not, I don't think we should make fun of him because it's not nice to make fun of those with mental deficiencies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Skink hasn't been too bad with me. Bazza got all pissy because I challenged him to provide facts to back up an opinion and jhbyrd has to be a troll. If he's not, I don't think we should make fun of him because it's not nice to make fun of those with mental deficiencies.

Go to the thread about "Your honest opinion of Nuss". Skink is a complete dick! jhbyrd is a clown. And bazza is the biggest pumper on the site. I don't like sunshine pumping one bit, but I usually tolerate it. But these three clowns are the types that put 'coach/coaches over the program', and that I can't stand.

Honestly Truth, I can't believe they haven't booted you. And I'm really surprised they let you post up those 'Truth Takes" without editing or outright deleting it. You do a good job because I wouldn't be able to bite my tongue on some of the crap that's posted there.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Some of what you need to know about them is in their name. They have a mod who was sick and to honor him they changed the name, he is back yet the name remains the same. They ban folks for almost nothing, I do read some but no posting for me with arrogant folks like them.

I've limited my posting over there quite a bit. It's just not enjoyable. I do read, like you, because occasionally there's a good tidbit or nugget.

I have IM'd a few posters over there (like Truth) and recruited them to this site!! :D They have some very good posters over there, so when I see one that looks like they'd enjoy this board I send them an IM. You can tell by someone's posting style.

YoOmar post's over there under a different name. Apparently he lost a bet here and is self-banned for 1 year!! Hilarious!

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
All I did was post "Burn It Down" and it was deleted.

In a thread started by a mod :headslap:

I started a thread that's still up, Truth Takes: Burn It All :woohoo:

Go to the thread about "Your honest opinion of Nuss". Skink is a complete dick! jhbyrd is a clown. And bazza is the biggest pumper on the site. I don't like sunshine pumping one bit, but I usually tolerate it. But these three clowns are the types that put 'coach/coaches over the program', and that I can't stand.

Honestly Truth, I can't believe they haven't booted you. And I'm really surprised they let you post up those 'Truth Takes" without editing or outright deleting it. You do a good job because I wouldn't be able to bite my tongue on some of the crap that's posted there.

I think Tilly saves my ass on the Truth Takes. Tilly, whether he agrees or not, appreciates I don't just yell "FIRE THE COACH!" and leave it at that without a reason. None of those posts don't include at least some facts to back them up. Lots of B*tching on the Zook/Mac comparison, but no one would talk numbers and it was hilarious. Oh, and Bazza I think has enough integrity where he won't ban me if I use numbers and he uses emotion (like I've mentioned elsewhere).

If anyone wants to see how I take it to pumpers, just go to the Country and search Truth Takes. My pre-game prediction threads are what they are, but it's the ones without a team name (except LSU where I just said corn dogs) that I really do damage.

:bananadance:

I like all these add ins too much

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Welcome TRUTH! Great to have you over here! Please post more.

Bring any and all over here. They won't stand a chance not being protected by MGMT.

They are a protected endangered species at SG. It's pathetic.

The worst message board in our space.

Last edited:

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
I had never heard of Swamp Gas until this site and have personally never once gone to the site (you are welcome OX that I am so loyal, LOL, jk), b/c reading on here what goes on there makes me think that Swamp Gas is property of the Democrat Party. You know we are open to all and progressive, unless of course we disagree with what you say or your ideas b/c they are obviously wrong!!!!!

I'd compare them more to Captain Save A Trump. The ones that think he does no wrong and would seemingly give up their lives for him when he wouldn't do the same for them.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I'd compare them more to Captain Save A Trump. The ones that think he does no wrong and would seemingly give up their lives for him when he wouldn't do the same for them.

I can see your point but know that my analogy was in no way saying I think that side is any better. Those clowns could not get together for a circle jerk b/c they could not form a circle!!!!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
They immediately attacked the poster that started a thread about the Mac/NU pic

Anyone that does not have Mac's nuts in their mouth is a troll or an FSU plant.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They immediately attacked the poster that started a thread about the Mac/NU pic

Anyone that does not have Mac's nuts in their mouth is a troll or an FSU plant.= a stinking violent.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to agree w/ URG on this.

This is NOT a safe place!! You will get F'd w/ harder than any message board out there! But it's - mostly - all in good fun!
This!

Not a safe space at all.

This group has always been sarcastic and f'ed with everyone. You earn your helmet stars here by being funny and entertaining us. We talk football too. We always like in the weeds guys (welcome back @Itraz) too though.

The description of our old site (the old GSMB) was a "Sports Bar Atmosphere". Think of it as that. Loud, people screaming, talking shyt to each other. Roar of the crowd when the Gators score (rare today).

It is useful to remember we are probably smirking when we are posting.

Post often and bring all your friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb