Joseph Goebbels is running Swamp Gas

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mehhh.... it's just the internet.

You can go to multiple places, be on multiple boards. We aren't jealous if you hangout several places.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I heard Swamp Gas deleted the Nebraska hat thread. Mac DID take a real picture of him and Nebraska hats - it's not fake - but people aren't allowed to talk about it?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I heard Swamp Gas deleted the Nebraska hat thread. Mac DID take a real picture of him and Nebraska hats - it's not fake - but people aren't allowed to talk about it?

You're seeing a few of their posters show up here. I hope they stick around. Welcome to all.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
"Mac is a good coach...a little more time will help and also help recruiting. A coach can't win when almost 20 players are out including the best RB & WR. Plus he's playing with a shorter deck when so many reserves are out.This affects practice as well as the games. Lighten up people" - Actual Swamp Gas post

Last edited:

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
Sounded to me like Mick and Lee find it harder and harder each week to spin the on field action in a positive way and are getting tired of doing so.
Imagine if Mick went ape **** like this one...

Wonder if Jim McElwain was at MSU at that moment? He was with John L Smith at Louisville and MSU.

Last edited:

GatorArts

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2017
They put it in their paid "insider" forum. Weird since it was on Twitter and is out there for free...

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
I don't know, they are having a lot of meltdowns over there right now, even some serious pumpers are suicidal....read some of Bazas most recent in the wonderlick thread....

Ah the old GSMB before the trolls took over :)

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
"Mac is a good coach...a little more time will help and also help recruiting. A coach can't win when almost 20 players are out including the best RB & WR. Plus he's playing with a shorter deck when so many reserves are out.This affects practice as well as the games. Lighten up people" - Actual Swamp Gas post

Their basketball board is really a very very very thinly disguised UK board. Stockholm syndrome I guess.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't participate in any other forum but this one. I really think this is the best forum because free discussion is allowed. Plus i value the opinion of the majority of posters here.

There are only a few basement dwellers here (really just one) but Ox does a good job of keeping his online bullying in check since Ox understands the impaired social development of busboys who never went to UF.

This is the premiere Gator message board IMO.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

The dude is a complete tool. Classic example of putting a coach above the program.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Florida Gators offensive failures ultimately fall on Jim McElwain’s shoulders

Nussmeier is the scapegoat for fans now, but ultimately this is and should be McElwain’s offense. It’s puzzling when offensive-minded head coaches give up play-calling duties. McElwain’s play-calling ability at Fresno State helped get him the offensive coordinator job at Alabama, which helped him get the head-coaching job at Colorado State, where he gave up play-calling duties after his first season. Why give up what helped bring you success?

Ultimately the responsibility to fix the offense falls on McElwain’s shoulders. Yes, Florida has playmakers out on the offensive side of the ball but that can’t be used as an excuse.

It’s time for McElwain to do what he was hired to do and fix Florida’s offense. If that means calling plays on Saturday than that’s what he should do. If that means meeting with Nussmeier and Feleipe Franks to figure out what plays the redshirt freshman is comfortable running and simplifying the offense even further, than that’s what he must do.

Whatever they’re doing currently isn’t working. Florida, because of back-to-back home SEC losses, no longer controls its fate in the SEC. McElwain won’t have the “we made it to Atlanta” card to play at the end of this season when asked about another abysmal offense.

No matter who the offensive coordinator is, this has been and will be thought of and remembered as Jim McElwain’s offense.

He should start acting like it.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Florida Gators offensive failures ultimately fall on Jim McElwain’s shoulders

Nussmeier is the scapegoat for fans now, but ultimately this is and should be McElwain’s offense. It’s puzzling when offensive-minded head coaches give up play-calling duties. McElwain’s play-calling ability at Fresno State helped get him the offensive coordinator job at Alabama, which helped him get the head-coaching job at Colorado State, where he gave up play-calling duties after his first season. Why give up what helped bring you success?

Ultimately the responsibility to fix the offense falls on McElwain’s shoulders. Yes, Florida has playmakers out on the offensive side of the ball but that can’t be used as an excuse.

It’s time for McElwain to do what he was hired to do and fix Florida’s offense. If that means calling plays on Saturday than that’s what he should do. If that means meeting with Nussmeier and Feleipe Franks to figure out what plays the redshirt freshman is comfortable running and simplifying the offense even further, than that’s what he must do.

Whatever they’re doing currently isn’t working. Florida, because of back-to-back home SEC losses, no longer controls its fate in the SEC. McElwain won’t have the “we made it to Atlanta” card to play at the end of this season when asked about another abysmal offense.

No matter who the offensive coordinator is, this has been and will be thought of and remembered as Jim McElwain’s offense.

He should start acting like it.

I do appreciate your candor. I know we butt heads sometimes but you bring a lot to this board. Don't always agree but do respect your opinion.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I do appreciate your candor. I know we butt heads sometimes but you bring a lot to this board. Don't always agree but do respect your opinion.
Thanks but I didn't write that. It came from Swamp Gas

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator