Joseph Goebbels is running Swamp Gas

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Dude is a f'ing idiot! Puts coach over program.

Love that phrase. Surprised I haven't been booted for using that and saying that keeping Nuss for Corral is putting one recruit over the entire program. Ray surprisingly didn't ban me for that, said it to his post where he thought he was making a revelation that Corral has mentioned liking Nuss...until I said that the same thing had been posted a lot.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
There are folks on swamp gas saying that we deserve whatever bad things happen(to us) if we fire Mac.

These are not true Gators. Gators want the best for our program not a coach. Our kids, our program are above everything else including the feelings of a one Jim McElwain.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
You two homosexuals should stop fellating each other in public.

images

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
tenor.gif

There are some good people there...and then there's those who get pissy at people posting stats without opinion.

And yes, I am getting to GIF happy, sorry everyone
Please PM everyone you know over there and get them over here. You pull some members and I'll give you a supporting membership.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've been sending IM's to a few posters over there (at swamp gas) who look like they'd fit in here (i.e. they aren't out of control sunshine pumpers).
Pumpers are welcome here! You just have to realize that you arent ONLY going to read the mandated opinion.

We also value humor and sarcasm no matter whether you are pumper dumper or otherwise. I dont get the very sterile "just the optimistic facts and just the sports" boards. They are too damn boring.

Hell most of the board are pumpers until it is well beyond evident that the coach has crashed and burned.

I think there were only a handful of people down on Butters up until Meatchikin.

Last edited:

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Pumpers are welcome here! You just have to realize that you arent ONLY going to read the mandated opinion.
Hell most of the board are pumpers until it is well beyond evident that the coach has crashed and burned.

I think there were only a handful of people down on Butters up until Meatchikin.

See, I wasn't totally down on Butters until the whole shenanigans with the death threats. I have said at least give him a chance to play CEO without Nuss. I did a whole take down of Nuss on the Gas after meatchikin and it was responded to overwhelmingly well which I was surprised. I was on the #firenuss train well before Michigan, but got very vocal afterward.

Please PM everyone you know over there and get them over here. You pull some members and I'll give you a supporting membership.

I'll try. I must say that BMF recruited me here. I used to read you guys on GSMB a few years ago and was glad to find it again. I do miss law's head shot profile pic though. There are also a few good ones, and maybe BMF brought them too, like Itraz that have come over.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Don't fall for his bribes. He promised me some candy and a ride down by the river in his miata. Ain't happened.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The pumpers are literally melting down. It's freaking hilarious. Full meltdown mode. More people saying we'll get what we deserve by running Mac off. If you are Mac>UF you can go F yourself.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'll try. I must say that BMF recruited me here. I used to read you guys on GSMB a few years ago and was glad to find it again. I do miss law's head shot profile pic though. There are also a few good ones, and maybe BMF brought them too, like Itraz that have come over.
LOVE Itraz.

Invite them over on a playdate. Its not like it a frat and you have to be in only one club or the other. I lurk on other boards. I just dont find them interesting enough to stay except for the occasional strafe run on gsmb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator