Josh Shaw LIES ABOUT SAVING family member from drowning...

Free Gator

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Be the perfect story if he hurt is ankles running from cops after he stole some crablegs for his fake girlfriend....

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad said:
What are these calls? Who made them? Any info? Was unaware of this until I came to forum. However, the radio espn broadcasters were basically calling him a liar over and over- and over and over. Given his character so far, I don't believe the contradictions. The espn guys sounded just like they have with Tebow. I think some people cannot comprehend the concept of compassion as motivation, and it seems to actually antagonize others.
I think you're on to something. ESPN especially would rather cover a scandal than a genuine feel good story. It's ridiculous. :headshake:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The story sounded like it could be fabricated but we will see I guess.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
I am skeptical of anything that comes out of a sports PIO. Can you say Manti Te'o? I couldn't picture a family gathering with all the family up on the third floor while one kid is in the pool. That's is not a "family gathering" that I've ever been around. It was obvious b.s. from the get-go.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Stories are abounding. So now it is a 3rd story window instead of 2nd story balcony., and domestic abuse instead of rescue or stupid thinking trying a stunt

While it is true that a 7 yr old non swimmer alone at the pool did not sound like smart parenting, kids often sneak away and do what they are told to not do, plus not everyone is careful with their kids in age appropriate ways. It also seems if he jumped out of a 3rd or 2nd story window to avoid lapd AND sprained his ankles, that he would have not been able to slip away, and that either way there should be a police report.-

in which case, coming up with a flamboyant attention grabbing story would be counterproductive to going back under the radar and hoping the incident would blow over.

So yes, there are are multiple question marks..

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The truth will come out, and I can guarantee you his story is BS. He'll never live it down, and he shouldn't.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure on the police rumors but if this was a pro athlete I would probably be wondering if the story was made up to explain an injury from doing something you weren't supposed to be doing. Being a college athlete I would think it could possibly be just to try and cover up what caused it because it may be embarrassing.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Doug Gottlieb just got a tweet on his radio show that " if a story is too good to be true and it does not involve Tim Tebow, then its not true.":lmao:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mudd;n35309 said:
Doug Gottlieb just got a tweet on his radio show that " if a story is too good to be true and it does not involve Tim Tebow, then its not true.":lmao:

Tim hasn't played a down in over a year and he's still at the forefront of people's minds. I like that! :thumbup:

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Free Gator;n35212 said:
RT @HeatherBrit: Sources: Josh Shaw was involved in incident involving domestic abuse & jumped off 3rd story window while running from LAPD.

Oh boy.....
No way that's what happened he would have ended up in jail.
Unless of course he beat up his make believe girlfriend and was running from make believe cops.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorSkin said:
Free Gator;n35212 said:
RT @HeatherBrit: Sources: Josh Shaw was involved in incident involving domestic abuse & jumped off 3rd story window while running from LAPD.

Oh boy.....
Unless of course he beat up his make believe girlfriend and was running from make believe cops.
It's true.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Pool in question has denied involvement. "I didn't try to kill nobody!"
images

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorSkin said:
Free Gator;n35212 said:

Oh boy.....
Oh I have no doubt he's full of ****, it's the (jumped off 3rd story window while running from LAPD) part I have a hard time believing.
He out ran police after spraining both ankles.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This is really embarrassing for USC considering they released the story about him "saving his nephew" when they were already suspicious about it. If it turns out to be something like he was in trouble with the police, it'll be even worse.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So now there is a Police report of a Joshua Shaw being questioned about an apartment Break-In....

This is getting juicy!!!!

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n35255 said:
We'll stick with current ones.

Well then yeah, Shaw would be the sidekick for now. I am sure someone will do something even dumber this year.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I take back every compliment I gave this kid if he fabricated this story to cover up his stupidity. I hope that isn't the case, but where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They should just question the 7 year old. He'll spill the beans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb