Josh Shaw LIES ABOUT SAVING family member from drowning...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
8802Gator said:
Concrete Helmet;n36224 said:
Dare I say it....another of UM's "broken players". Let's see, Meyer =about 100 scumbags. Muschamp= 1.
For a guy that said you don't like when people bash Muschamp you sure throw a lot of bait out there.
We were not that far from 4-8 when Meyer left. If you recall he said before the 2010 season "I don't know what we are going to do for offense". 25 players short, more competitive overall conference not to mention CFB in general, 2 rising powers in Bama and FSU that recruit directly against UF except they CAN get any d!psh!t with a heartbeat into those schools, and you don't believe he could go 4-8. I say he KNEW he was going to go 4-8 and didn't want to ruin his resume. Look at it this way, FSU beat us 31-7 in 2010 and Muschamp only lost 21-7 in 2011 with a MUCH lesser team.....see what I'm sayin".

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
heversle said:
Guys, it's just a joke. Josh was only reenacting the Cam Newton laptop scandal when he was at UF. Josh was playing the role of the laptop.
I laughed.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812 said:
Dare I say it....another of UM's "broken players". Let's see, Meyer =about 100 scumbags. Muschamp= 1.

Meyer= 2 National Championships, Muschamp=2 3-5 SEC seasons (and counting)
Scumbags win Championships? :dunno:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812 said:

Edit: This post was meant for ufgator812, not as a reply to heversle.
Urban's time at UF has, so far, drastically outperformed Muschamp's time as our head coach.

Now, would you care to also comment on the behavioral changes we've seen from the players and the way Urban was nationally known for the number of arrests his players were involved in while at UF, while Muschamp has clearly had a huge role in cleaning up the program? Would you care to speculate on whether it is primarily difference in the type of young men they recruited or primarily the way they manage the program, including discipline? Show us all that you're not just here to disparage our beloved Gators, but you're here to help keep things balanced.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812 said:

Yes.
Each year, do we hope and pray our team goes to hospitals to visit sick children? Do we revel in their academic excellence? Do we pray they all walk the straight and narrow? Or do we want them to kick uga's (and all other's) ass?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator said:
For a guy that said you don't like when people bash Muschamp you sure throw a lot of bait out there.
Yes, we see what you're saying, Mrs. Mushchamp.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
8802Gator said:
Whatever you say Shelley........

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n36432 said:
We know. That's how t-gator got here.
:lol:

You've been very well behaved today (for you). I'm quite proud of you. :proud:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:

And I didn't even sleep with him! Sometimes miracles do happen!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:

SQ locked the fridge when she went to bed last night so I couldn't eat after midnight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.