Recruiting JUCO OL on the way?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why do you guys seem to act like 2016 JUCOs aren't already signed? We went through this last year too, people saying "We didn't get OL or LB so we'll just sign JUCOs."

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I like that we offered this kid. We need to get some guys who can come in and physically play right away and somebody who is a JUCO may be able to do that. Since we didn't really get enough OL last year, we need to get more in 2017 and adding a JUCO gives you somebody who is equal to a kid with one or two years in the program.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why do you guys seem to act like 2016 JUCOs aren't already signed? We went through this last year too, people saying "We didn't get OL or LB so we'll just sign JUCOs."
Why do you act like you know what people are actually thinking? Nevermind, I think I know why.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We need to offer several juco LBs....and sign at least one....or get a transfer who will be eligible in 2017 after sitting out 2016. That position is ridiculously thin. If our current OLs develop as expected a juco OL isn't going to add much value unless he's just a superstar and unseat a returning starter.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
I saw where Tyler Catalina, the Rhode Island player, has committed to Georgia. Too bad for the good guys. I believe he will be a better player as a grad transfer than Halter.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I saw where Tyler Catalina, the Rhode Island player, has committed to Georgia. Too bad for the good guys. I believe he will be a better player as a grad transfer than Halter.
I saw this too and thought, "Does UGA offer a better opportunity for this guy to start in his last year in college?". I can't imagine this to be true.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I saw this too and thought, "Does UGA offer a better opportunity for this guy to start in his last year in college?". I can't imagine this to be true.
I could be mistaken, but didn't UGA have like 4 seniors on their oline last year? If that was the case then there would definitely be opportunity there for him. Regardless, **** 'em.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I could be mistaken, but didn't UGA have like 4 seniors on their oline last year? If that was the case then there would definitely be opportunity there for him. Regardless, **** 'em.
I hope so. It will be fun to watch Eason run for his life all season:bananadance2:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Valentine was a huge lean to us as a senior. Then... I don't know. He just disappeared.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Valentine was a huge lean to us as a senior. Then... I don't know. He just disappeared.
Dude's been all over the place. Two high schools, was going to commit to us, chose miami, decommitted, gave us another look, signed with lsu, went juco, and now apparently having trouble picking his next stop

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure Valentine committed to us his junior or sophomore year

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online