AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68 said:
AlexDaGator;n45865 said:
Burton couldn't catch a cold last year. Worst hands since the Venus De Milo. Dude went 7 catches on 7 targets Saturday. He didn't drop a ball thrown at him all day! After the (well deserved) beatings he has gotten from Gator fans in years past, it is nice to see him have a great game. Yes, I know those catches were on short throws, but last year he drops 4 of those. Hands of pure wood. This year, so far, much better. Alex.
Clay spent the off season going steady with Ms. Juggs and she made him into a new man.
Google "JUGS machine". I can't guarantee all the results will be safe for work though.

Alex.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
cover2;n45849 said:
*Not surprised to hear the vote being sort of split on Driskel. I'd say he was more efficient than spectacular by far, but as has been noted, some of that was probably by design. I thought he had a nice deep hook up with Dunbar (I think), but the ball was loose after the receiver hit the ground. Still, he managed the offense and took what EM gave him. Had a nice escape from what looked like a sure sack. He'll likely always have his detractors until he lights things up, or at least doesn't make some of the mistakes of the past that dwell among many minds.

Feel free to add and excuse me if I seem really happy, but that kind of start was a little tonic for what has been a pretty miserable off-season! Go Gators!

Yes your happiness was premature like some of the rest of us unfortunately including me I guess. If we really watch the tape of that game Driskel did nothing to show he has improved even against a defense of air. Yes he will have his detractors because he has never played with any field awareness in any of his starts since he has been here. I am miserable again.

Kind Regards,

Gator Fever

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator