Just Another Day at the Tally PD

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Was just coming here to post this. I can't even muster up the proper words to describe all this. I'm just flabbergasted.

harryshrug_zpsb5c8276d.jpg

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How is there not a federal investigation by the DoJ on that police department.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I cant figure out how in the H. E. double hockey sticks its still going on without any legitimate investigation or criminal findings. It's like a real life fight club movie up there where you report the bombs in the bottom of the city skycrapers to the cops, only to find out that they are the ones planning the explosion. Any hole fan that will weasel up an excuse at this point should be taken out in the street and flogged.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n104910 said:
Was just coming here to post this. I can't even muster up the proper words to describe all this. I'm just flabbergasted.

harryshrug_zpsb5c8276d.jpg

That's actually about perfect.:lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n104914 said:
How is there not a federal investigation by the DoJ on that police department.

Because the DOJ is run by a racebaiting agitator that believes the only crime committed when a black person is involved, is the crime of racism against him... and since all these punks are black, I'm sure Eric Holder would sooner defend them than look into their behavior as anything other than upstanding.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here some footage of TPD in action.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What I find really funny is that my co-worker's son was at FSU and was charged to the full extent of the law for under age drinking which was a bigger punishment than anything we have seen for the football team in the last 2 years. That's a joke.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n104930 said:
What I find really funny is that my co-worker's son was at FSU and was charged to the full extent of the law for under age drinking which was a bigger punishment than anything we have seen for the football team in the last 2 years. That's a joke.

That should be a valuable lesson to him, first don't go to FSU, second if you do and are not on the football team don't break the law. :exactly:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator87;n104934 said:
That should be a valuable lesson to him, first don't go to FSU, second if you do and are not on the football team don't break the law. :exactly:

Key word is was, he left after the second semister because of how the TPD dealt with him.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
FDLE needs to step in.

No politician wants to piss off the FSU fan base in Florida but this is out of hand.

When I was a young prosecutor, if you left the scene of an accident without making sure the other driver was OK, you were going to get jail time.

Alex.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
At least ESPN has picked up on this story. They still haven't reported a word on the point shaving.

Leroy Jenkins

Founding Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Shocking..the TPD did something else questionable involving FSU? Who'da thunk it!?

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
fsutwitter was flagging the article as spam so people couldn't post the link. Now it's really blowing up on twitter.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Seems NY Times has someone assigned to track TPD in its preferential treatment of football players in crimes.
If so that's good. NYT is extending all this into the Winston outcomes as stories.Maybe FSU students will riot,
loot, and burn if Winston gets blame?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
rogdochar;n104970 said:
Seems NY Times has someone assigned to track TPD in its preferential treatment of football players in crimes.
If so that's good. NYT is extending all this into the Winston outcomes as stories.Maybe FSU students will riot,
loot, and burn if Winston gets blame?

Yep, it's definitely a full time job one that would leave me depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb