Just Another Day at the Tally PD

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone interested in seeing just how poorly the typical nole fans brain works should read this office pm message I just had with a fan after a group discussion about the shame that is fsu.

Friend: Interesting how all sources stem from the New York Times report. Don't believe everything you see brother

Me: You sound just like the TPD... We saw it, but we refuse to believe it. You need to face facts, the entire country knows what's up in your town.

Friend: I can tell you for a fact that Tallahassee Police Department doesn't like anyone from Florida State University including the players... Especially the players

Me: I laugh at how low you are willing to go to defend this cesspool of criminals. This is the exact reason the entire nation thinks your fans are a joke.

Friend: Or you just believe everything you see in hear. You bow down to media I don't

Me: I don't bow down to media... I pay attention to facts. You bury your head in the sand when it comes to your hometown heroes. And ESPN is reporting it now as well which obviously means this is just another ESecPN conspiracy against poor old Jameis right?

Friend: How the f*** do you know thats fact

Me: I know he was driving, I know his license was suspended, I know he left the scene on foot which is a criminal offense... This was all documented in the police report... And you just stated that the cops arent corrupt in that town so based off your premise, they would have no reason to lie.

Freind: Oh do you know him personally? You read the report yourself from the police station? How the f*** do you really know. You're just contributing to the New York Times making more money off people because of this little antic

Me: So you are now saying police reports are being falsified to "hurt" FSU players??? That's now your position? And you are claiming that even though what happened actually helped the players??? You need help bro, you have lost your ability to think rationally when it comes to your football team.

Freind: no. I'm saying New York Times puts out things to get more attention to their media streams. And you bite. It's a hoax dude

Me: Lol ok, find me the police report that proves this whole thing is just a hoax and I'll put on an FSU shirt and post that Winston is my hero... Seriously dude, get help.

Friend: If you find me "a police report" or any proof it even happened I'll kiss your ass.

Me: Deal

He's going to meet my paisty white cheeks soon enough.

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If I were an 18 year old recruit, I'd want to go play football there. Why not? Live 5 years of drunken debauchery for free (and a nice cash pension on the side) with no concern about legal consequences or the need to go to class. Who wouldn't want that?

ReelGatorDoc

Sep 9, 2014
Jimbo is going to initiate a full and complete investigation into all of the indiscretions about his "kids". He set a date for Jan. 14th, 2015. That way
he won't be distracted by any upcoming football games.

These are just good kids

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing will come of this either. When your football program runs the police department and the prosecutors, you're bullet proof. It's painfully obvious that it goes to the top of those offices, so they'll be willing to do whatever is necessary to cover their tracks.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
reddit_trollface_logos_5.png

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;104914 said:
How is there not a federal investigation by the DoJ on that police department.

I wonder if Alex or Law can comment on this. How in the world is the DOJ cracking down on this?

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NYT and ESPN reporting keeps this from being swept away by things like Kim K's butt. This is another example, made public, of poor practices by TPD and FSU PD, as well as the failure of FSU to take any action in regards to their student athletes. I am not sure how you can get a ticket for unknowingly driving on a suspended license when you know that you have a fine that has not been paid in connection to the reason your license was suspended in the first place...interesting. And then, he had to pay the original fine to get his license back so that they could turn around and suspend it again based on this incident, the fine of course has not been paid yet. Pretty funny...and will all be included in the final report explaining why this dumpster fire school is going on double secret, death penalty, probation for about 5 years. NCAA was itching to take down PSU and balked...and now FSU basically volunteers...pretty damn sad (for the good kids) and pretty damn funny (for the arrogant idiots pretending to run an institution of higher learning).

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n105043 said:
Nothing will come of this either. When your football program runs the police department and the prosecutors, you're bullet proof. It's painfully obvious that it goes to the top of those offices, so they'll be willing to do whatever is necessary to cover their tracks.

Agree with this, except that the federal involvement may bring some consequences. I am also glad to see the national coverage. It may not change anything in tallahassee, but people all over the country are becoming more aware of what a cesspool it is and increasingly more are disgusted. I like to see injustice outed, even if it doesn't change or can't be changed. Really can't stand the hypocrisy of talking ethics or justice when they are lacking.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n104914 said:
How is there not a federal investigation by the DoJ on that police department.

And remember, y'all, this is not the first time there have been complaints about TPD or the first time they have been in national spotlight. 2020 did a piece on them a few years ago around the death of Rachel Hoffman who was working undercover as part of a deal for repeated drug busts. I don't know if they were negligent in that or not, as she might have deviated from their plan, but her death was locally controversial I heard.

ReelGatorDoc

Sep 9, 2014
Asking the TPD to do something about the "player pardon" system they have in place, especially during football season, is like
Chicago asking for tougher gun laws.

Just business as usual.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Jenny On The Railroad;n105232 said:
And remember, y'all, this is not the first time there have been complaints about TPD or the first time they have been in national spotlight. 2020 did a piece on them a few years ago around the death of Rachel Hoffman who was working undercover as part of a deal for repeated drug busts. I don't know if they were negligent in that or not, as she might have deviated from their plan, but her death was locally controversial I heard.
I remember that Jenny... she was used as bait to get the upper level drug guys and they 'lost' her on the way to the meeting. When they got there...Surprise! She was dead. Thanks for the backup TPD...what a joke. I played high school ball with one of the TPD guys, I should give him a call and see if he has any take on this.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n104997 said:
Anyone interested in seeing just how poorly the typical nole fans brain works should read this office pm message I just had with a fan after a group discussion about the shame that is fsu.

Friend: Interesting how all sources stem from the New York Times report. Don't believe everything you see brother

Me: You sound just like the TPD... We saw it, but we refuse to believe it. You need to face facts, the entire country knows what's up in your town.

Friend: I can tell you for a fact that Tallahassee Police Department doesn't like anyone from Florida State University including the players... Especially the players

Me: I laugh at how low you are willing to go to defend this cesspool of criminals. This is the exact reason the entire nation thinks your fans are a joke.

Friend: Or you just believe everything you see in hear. You bow down to media I don't

Me: I don't bow down to media... I pay attention to facts. You bury your head in the sand when it comes to your hometown heroes. And ESPN is reporting it now as well which obviously means this is just another ESecPN conspiracy against poor old Jameis right?

Friend: How the f*** do you know thats fact

Me: I know he was driving, I know his license was suspended, I know he left the scene on foot which is a criminal offense... This was all documented in the police report... And you just stated that the cops arent corrupt in that town so based off your premise, they would have no reason to lie.

Freind: Oh do you know him personally? You read the report yourself from the police station? How the f*** do you really know. You're just contributing to the New York Times making more money off people because of this little antic

Me: So you are now saying police reports are being falsified to "hurt" FSU players??? That's now your position? And you are claiming that even though what happened actually helped the players??? You need help bro, you have lost your ability to think rationally when it comes to your football team.

Freind: no. I'm saying New York Times puts out things to get more attention to their media streams. And you bite. It's a hoax dude

Me: Lol ok, find me the police report that proves this whole thing is just a hoax and I'll put on an FSU shirt and post that Winston is my hero... Seriously dude, get help.

Friend: If you find me "a police report" or any proof it even happened I'll kiss your ass.

Me: Deal

He's going to meet my paisty white cheeks soon enough.

That is funny as hell right there. I love the one word response, "Deal". Let us know if he actually follows through with his end of the bet.

claybmt

Sep 15, 2014
Maybe Bates should release an updated 2013-14 version.

[video=youtube;DnI-KAf_EYg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnI-KAf_EYg[/video]

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n105321 said:
That is funny as hell right there. I love the one word response, "Deal". Let us know if he actually follows through with his end of the bet.
He's already attempting to weasel out... claims that the PR puff piece the FSU president put out means that this story is made up, even though the puff piece basically admits the activity went on but complains about the NYT actually reporting it due to fsu "cooperating" with them. Apparently in halfassu land, if your players commit crimes, and a paper attempts to report on it, as long as the school cooperates with the news sources, the news sources have an obligation to make you smell like a red rose in the report.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.