Just Anounced: Frost to Nebraska

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
So who were the geniuses that guaranteed Frost would never, ever return to Nebraska?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I thought he was a smart coach - I was wrong. He's going to seriously regret taking that crap job. I hope he goes winless there before getting mercifully fired.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just glad it is not to Clown Town. He will never do shyt there.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Yeah got to agree. Its cold and talentless. Good luck to him.

Sucks for his players that this will be the conversation tonight instead of their awesome season. He should have kept a cap on the announcement untill at least tomorrow. Classless in my opinion.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Thing is, there was no way UCF would be able to keep him after the big boys including his alma mater came calling and especially with all the Top 5 vacancies this year. But a name like "Frost," how appropriate for Nebraska. Have you even been there in wintertime? He can have it.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I'm sure there were a few here who said he would not go to Nebraska, but most of us said he would be wise not to coach at Nebraska.
I think this is a bad move. He'll someday wish he chose UF.
I hate to admit it, but I feel like a jilted lover.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Yeah, about that...one of those coaches went to UCLA because no amount of money would have got him here and the other is returning home. Boy do we ever suck....

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
I thought he was a smart coach - I was wrong. He's going to seriously regret taking that crap job. I hope he goes winless there before getting mercifully fired.
Ox, the most honest quote I ever heard a departing coach make was from Tommy Tubberville when he said "We're just a bunch of hired guns."
Frost is a rising star. I hope for his sake that he made the right decision.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I think he will do well there. He's a damn good coach and OC. Glad he's not going to FSU.

gatorjohn

Founding Member
Rev
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
speaking of disaster...Did you hear about the woman that backed into an airplane propeller? Dis..assed...her

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No one w any sense there ever believed he was going to stay.

He wouldnt even pretend he was going to stay.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's another move that ultimately helps Florida. UCF will now be in shambles and not a place that recruits would consider.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's another move that ultimately helps Florida. UCF will now be in shambles and not a place that recruits would consider.
This has been a dream offseason for us except for the mediocre hire.

Ugly getting stomped 48-0 is the next shoe to fall.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Frost's heart ruled his head. No great surprise there. I've got a ton of respect for how he demanded silence until the regular season was over out of deference for his players and UCF. This is one very good man. Sorry we didn't get him, but we didn't do so bad in hindsight.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.