Just Anounced: Frost to Nebraska

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
IDC what they all say, Frost was ALWAYS going to Nebraska NO MATTER when the job opened up. He was NEVER going anywhere else but there after UCF...

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014

Go to the 17:10 mark. Frost is quick on his feet in his reply to the reporter's question.

Reporter: Scott, how will you modify your system for the Big Ten?

Frost knocked it out of the park.

I'm impressed with Scott Frost. He has roots in Nebraska. He grew up on the Nebraska campus. He played quarterback for NU. His alma mater is going to pay him a lot of money and a 7 year contract. I don't blame him at all. He heard mama callin'.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Do you have something else to talk about right now?

Well, there’s the B ball game... I get these updates on tapatalk that tell me about new replies on this thread, which is surprising since Frost is in nebraska now.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
This thread is relevant because a lot of folks are still butt-hurt about Frost not taking the job here and going to Nebraska. The reasoning ?:

Nebraska has bad climate (dude grew up there, but he didn't know how bad it was)
Nebraska is finished, a has-been (just not like 4-7 UF, with a lost decade)
Nebraska has nowhere near the recruiting potential like UF (after their glory days, Neb athletes just became snowflakes, apparently + UF gets all the best Florida athletes automatically)
UNL fans treated him badly (we're really kind to all our coaches and QBs)

Plus,
Why does this idiot want to go back to his alma mater? (Spurrier, you were stupid to do that for Florida)
All the analysts got this story down right, including Frost's tremendous respect for his mentor Osborne (Fake news, y'all)

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...nebraska-cornhuskers-brought-scott-frost-home

Long time ago I wanted to marry Kate Winslet but she wound up with some other losers. Oh well......

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb