Just for Fun

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I find it hilarious that Saban wants Bytch Jones but wouldnt touch Shark Humper again.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Scroll down through the other memes in the article. More than just the Butch/Saban one are funny.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I find it hilarious that Saban wants Bytch Jones but wouldnt touch Shark Humper again.

To be fair, it’s not really an apples to apples comparison. I don’t think its about each coach’s respective skill set or how they blend in with his team. There’s just too much Gulf coastline in Alabama for Saban to have to monitor with McElwain on staff. The risk is off the charts.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
To be fair, it’s not really an apples to apples comparison. I don’t think its about each coach’s respective skill set or how they blend in with his team. There’s just too much Gulf coastline in Alabama for Saban to have to monitor with McElwain on staff. The risk is off the charts.

I read somewhere that shark populations off the coast of Florida have been declining as a result of some undetermined threat. Fortunately, that shouldn't be an issue in the Great Lakes region.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I read somewhere that shark populations off the coast of Florida have been declining as a result of some undetermined threat. Fortunately, that shouldn't be an issue in the Great Lakes region.

"Tell me more about these pikes..."
3942036_jim-mcelwain-swaps-jobs-at-uf-sort-of_411a2caa_m.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.