Just got home from the game

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Great day. Took my ten year old to his first game. Some guy sold me two Champions Club seats for $25. My kid had a ball and his old man was impressed how the big donors live way up there. My kid is a little different but he embraced the whole experience. I liked how JD threw the ball but could we run a little better. Heard the WM presser driving home. He is funny and showed lots of class. Told the team on Thurs, how he lost a position coach going into his Sr year. He told them to show some character and give the new guy a chance because Jeremy will hire a good coach. He had the whole room laughing about stuff. Beat hafazzU and its a great ending.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Better than that over priced sh#t downstairs. People were really nice up there and the view was excellent. We had a ball.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
ReelGatorDoc;n113796 said:
Great game for your kids first game. He's spoiled now.
He is ruined. My oldest daughter started following them when SOS took over. So all she knew was "gators kick butt and score like a pinball (showing my age) machine.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
I sat in the Champions Club at least 3 times during the Zook era and never spent more than $40. I sat on the same row as Gale Lemerand the same day the re-named North-South Drive for him.

They have free food before the game, a buffet of decent food. Then they had ice cream at the end of the 3rd quarter.

I remember seeing Shane Matthews in there and Bubba Dickerson (who was an promising pro golfer at the time, not sure what ever became of him).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.