Just saying Hello From Bavaria

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Greeting Board
This is a difficult time to come in and say hello, I wish I could just get a Cyber Bus, load all of you up and take you with me to Oktober Fest in Munich, It will be on a few more weeks. Great way to get your minds off the present troubles.
As I see it from here, Fooley and Chump remind me of Quintus Varrus, leading his 3 legions blindly and foolishly right in to the trap that was waiting in the Tetoberg Forrest, by the bogs and moors, (and swamps) crawling with Germanian warriers.. I ve been there, its a spookey place.
Sorry folks, back to football. So, Fooley gives his pet chimp til the end of the season. Sounds like a great plan to bring us back to the "Bear Wolf, Golden Era Days".
Let me be straight from the start, I don t get a 10th of the info you folks get, but I think my Gator Pedegree speaks for itself. I finished my time at Georgia Seagle Hall, before Dickeys last year, Dubs, Granfalloon, Big Daddys, and Traders South all got some of my money. I understand some of UFs grad students earned a little money there the IRS probably never knew about, man, if only those ruens could talk.
Seems I keep getting distracted, the Chump could probably do better with Don Gaffney at QB, pitching to Jimmy DuBose, Willy Wilder, and Larry Brimson. Sorry they have as much grey hair as I do now, or maybe alot more. Wes Chandler could catch any pass thrown near him, even the Ducks our present QB launches.
But back to today, Man, does Chump make me long for "In order to win you must first avoid losing, 4th and dumb days"? Have we fallen that low?
In the end the question to me is when will the check writers have enough? The Games with LSU, Ga, SC, and FSU look like losses, at least in Vegas, and thats not talking about Tenn, or Vandy or Missou.
The leaves are starting to turn lovely here, the forrests look real pretty, Twas probably even pretty as the Romans marched north from here to there Doom.
Actually, I still miss Fla Alot, Cross Creek, and Ceder Key are the places my dreams of home usually go to. Nice to go to if Ben Hill isn t presenting the kind of football we d like to see.
I have no Idea when it will get better, Even the Germans rode me badly after the Nebraska game, rough trying to apologise for your team in German, So far my friends here don t know how bad it is or will get.
Keep the faith till then, it could be worse, you could be a gator club of 1 hundreds of miles from other Gators and thousands of miles from home.
Till after the Tenn Game then,
Bayern Gator
Class of 78
Augsburg Germany, or Agusta Vindlecorm

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome to GatorChatter! We're all holding on for dear life to find out what our future holds.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Glad you could make it over, man!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome! Even though you're far away the GatorNation reaches everywhere.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Miss that beer over there. Yep we are in a bad way right now that is for sure.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I second Gator Fever's comment. German beer killed a lot of my brain cells.

William, were you in the military? I was in Bad Tolz for a few years.

Enjoy Munich and Oktober Fest. Got to crash it once and had a blast.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome aboard. Hold on...it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
William Donald Garrett;n63410 said:
Greeting Board
This is a difficult time to come in and say hello, I wish I could just get a Cyber Bus, load all of you up and take you with me to Oktober Fest in Munich, It will be on a few more weeks. Great way to get your minds off the present troubles.
As I see it from here, Fooley and Chump remind me of Quintus Varrus, leading his 3 legions blindly and foolishly right in to the trap that was waiting in the Tetoberg Forrest, by the bogs and moors, (and swamps) crawling with Germanian warriers.. I ve been there, its a spookey place.
Sorry folks, back to football. So, Fooley gives his pet chimp til the end of the season. Sounds like a great plan to bring us back to the "Bear Wolf, Golden Era Days".
Let me be straight from the start, I don t get a 10th of the info you folks get, but I think my Gator Pedegree speaks for itself. I finished my time at Georgia Seagle Hall, before Dickeys last year, Dubs, Granfalloon, Big Daddys, and Traders South all got some of my money. I understand some of UFs grad students earned a little money there the IRS probably never knew about, man, if only those ruens could talk.
Seems I keep getting distracted, the Chump could probably do better with Don Gaffney at QB, pitching to Jimmy DuBose, Willy Wilder, and Larry Brimson. Sorry they have as much grey hair as I do now, or maybe alot more. Wes Chandler could catch any pass thrown near him, even the Ducks our present QB launches.
But back to today, Man, does Chump make me long for "In order to win you must first avoid losing, 4th and dumb days"? Have we fallen that low?
In the end the question to me is when will the check writers have enough? The Games with LSU, Ga, SC, and FSU look like losses, at least in Vegas, and thats not talking about Tenn, or Vandy or Missou.
The leaves are starting to turn lovely here, the forrests look real pretty, Twas probably even pretty as the Romans marched north from here to there Doom.
Actually, I still miss Fla Alot, Cross Creek, and Ceder Key are the places my dreams of home usually go to. Nice to go to if Ben Hill isn t presenting the kind of football we d like to see.
I have no Idea when it will get better, Even the Germans rode me badly after the Nebraska game, rough trying to apologise for your team in German, So far my friends here don t know how bad it is or will get.
Keep the faith till then, it could be worse, you could be a gator club of 1 hundreds of miles from other Gators and thousands of miles from home.
Till after the Tenn Game then,
Bayern Gator
Class of 78
Augsburg Germany, or Agusta Vindlecorm

I grew up going to my Aunt and Uncle's place on Cross Creek. I love that place. It's a shame to see what has happened to that place.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
BG Here,
OMG no! I love Cross Creek, I use to love to eat at theYearling, Mrs Raulings home could always restore my mental health, any one who gos there knows why.
Augsburg in 88 had an Atty. Brigade, and I was in it, 2/77 17th Corps Atty. Man, I hated 8 in guns, got out before MLRS arrived.
I married a blind girl with a very big heart but other health problems, coulden t see takeing her back to the US. To much a challange for her.
Just a thought, are we so bad that even "Go Linsey Go still seems better?" I shudder to think of it
Can we still go tubeing at Ichnatuckie? Cold water but lots of pretty girls.
Bayern Gator
Augsburg Germany
or Agusta Vindelecorum.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry, PS I forgot....
I know about this cause I followed the GS board for years but could never quite log in.
later.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Welcome aboard.
I didn't understand a thing you said but I liked the sound of it.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry Folks, me bad,
I won t use army abbrevations again, only army cannon cockers would have understood me, sorry
BG

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
William Donald Garrett;n63575 said:
BG Here,
OMG no! I love Cross Creek, I use to love to eat at theYearling, Mrs Raulings home could always restore my mental health, any one who gos there knows why.
Augsburg in 88 had an Atty. Brigade, and I was in it, 2/77 17th Corps Atty. Man, I hated 8 in guns, got out before MLRS arrived.
I married a blind girl with a very big heart but other health problems, coulden t see takeing her back to the US. To much a challange for her.
Just a thought, are we so bad that even "Go Linsey Go still seems better?" I shudder to think of it
Can we still go tubeing at Ichnatuckie? Cold water but lots of pretty girls.
Bayern Gator
Augsburg Germany
or Agusta Vindelecorum.

I was MLRS on my second tour in Korea and Ft. Sill. I was in a maintenance unit in Germany

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sorry, me bad,
I used Army abbreviations only ex soldiers would understand, I won t do that again, sorry
BG

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps you could start using an apostrophe. :lol:

Welcome to the board.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:bananawave:

Just thought I'd say hello from the bathroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator