Just when you thought it could't get any worse....

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Barring an unforeseen disaster, Will Muschamp will be the head football coach at the University of Florida in 2015.

http://footballrumormill.com/2014/09...on-zook-didnt/

At least he holds out this one breadcrumb for us:
As long as Muschamp and the Gators avoid going belly-up this year, Muschamp will be back to coach in 2015. Count on it.

So there is the belly up option.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This article is depressing

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What the hell does Franz Beard know about what Foley's expectations are?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure Foley can only give his vote of confidence so many times.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
V0b17zU.gif

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I would imagine the reality is Muschamp is the man until a damn good replacement comes available and that could take another season.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix said:
I would imagine the reality is Muschamp is the man until a damn good replacement comes available and that could take another season.
Phillip Fulmer perhaps?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What a stupid article. I mean mind-bogglingly stupid.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
threatmatrix said:
If Phil Fulmer had Florida talent? It could work.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This article is horrible. The guy is guessing at what Foley is going to do. At the end... He says it is all about progress. Well most of us agree that Muschamp will (I'm not saying everybody says he should) be around in 2015 if he goes 8-4. What is new here?

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
threatmatrix said:
I almost thought you guys were being serious. You should give more hints when you joke like that.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
BS.....While I remain positive to the outcome of this season we have a BRUTAL schedule. If we fall to .500 or below before the end of the season Muschamp is gone. The 3 game stretch of LSU, Mizzou, and UGA will determine his fate, count on it. While it may not seem fair to some, no excuses will matter this season. Unfortunately for Muschamp, the bar was raised after missing the Idaho game because it would have given him a sure W. Now it is what it is and should be.....he has to earn the record against mostly ranked teams. We are UF and that's just the way it is.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n52676 said:
BS.....While I remain positive to the outcome of this season we have a BRUTAL schedule. If we fall to .500 or below before the end of the season Muschamp is gone. The 3 game stretch of LSU, Mizzou, and UGA will determine his fate, count on it. While it may not seem fair to some, no excuses will matter this season. Unfortunately for Muschamp, the bar was raised after missing the Idaho game because it would have given him a sure W. Now it is what it is and should be.....he has to earn the record against mostly ranked teams. We are UF and that's just the way it is.

That might be the first thing I've ever agreed with you about.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014

Agree. If the Gators to fall below .500 this season, with this schedule, I wouldn't call that an "unforeseen" disaster. 5-6 is a possibility, not unforeseen.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Alright. Who hijacked Concrete's account?

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Concrete Helmet said:

Great post! I try to be positive also, but no way I can be if we have another below. 500 season.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatorJ;n52700 said:
Alright. Who hijacked Concrete's account?

J, as Hogtown stated there certainly is a possibility of us ending up 5-6. We have Bama next, I see us having a 30%-40% chance of beating them because of their home field advantage. I think we beat UT. Then you have LSU, Mizzou, and UGA. LSU is who they are.....,Mizzou is a lot better than I thought they would be, I thought they would be a 6-6 team. UGA game is always going to be a toss up. Vandy should be a win then you have USCe, who I can't get a handle on yet. Then creampuff should be a win and then as a realist FSU is probably about the same chance as Bama being that it is at the Erector Set......If that's not the toughest schedule in the country then I don't know what is.
Yes, I am still a pumper, but the truth is what it is. Last year was a pass because of youth and injuries. We HAVE depth and a good amount of experienced and talented players and should be better than AT LEAST 6 or 7 of those teams. That was and still is my reason for being optimistic......There would be no other reason than coaching for us to fall below 8 or 9 wins. None.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator