Justin Fields back in play?

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by GatorJ, Nov 27, 2017.

1. T REX

T REX Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $450
    Ratings:
    +4,820 / -231
    BULL**** part 2. I have never ever said anything close to your idiotic post. Ever. I challenge you to find it now or STFU.

Tighten it up. You are being exposed.

2. G8trwood

G8trwood Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +327 / -4
    Itraz, great post. So true abut SnC, nutrition and making sureyou are ready for the big routines

3. NCOGator

NCOGator Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $177
    Ratings:
    +966 / -10
    Plus didn’t the Zooker get demoted from his DC job by SOS?

4. CGgater

CGgater Gainesville Native

Oxbucks:
    $264
    Ratings:
    +2,797 / -22
    It’s possible he’s referring to T-Gator. I saw the post he’s talking about, but don’t remember if it was you or “little t”. Judging by your reaction, I’m guessing it was little t.

5. ThreatMatrix

ThreatMatrix Well he's not Mac - so we got that going for us
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $800
    Ratings:
    +7,167 / -119
    Don’t need your help. Thanx anyway.

6. Since65

Since65 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $102
    Ratings:
    +407 / -0
    This kind of hyperbole is where you lose me, despite your obvious technical football expertise. You can't have it both ways. Either it's NOT impressive because 50 people could have done it or it is impressive and in reality 50 people COULDN'T have done it. One or the other but not both.

7. ltraz

ltraz Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $514
    Ratings:
    +627 / -38
    I already know. Their coaching history is horrible. Personally, I think mullen did a pretty good job there, but using they're previous coaches as evidence is like using doing better than muschamp as evidence that mac is a good coach.

8. ltraz

ltraz Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $514
    Ratings:
    +627 / -38
    I think it was pretty impressive, but I think 50 people could have done a pretty impressive job. Being in the top 50 coaches (I'm counting candidates in my hypothetical, not just active HCs) is still impressive to me. I'm not sure why you're making up a rule that I can't think both of those. I don't think it was extremely impressive and I don't think 50 people would have done an extremely impressive job.

9. gatormandan

gatormandan Are we there yet?
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $538
    Ratings:
    +5,055 / -157
    Dont let the negative vomit bother you. These people live miserable existences and are always looking for company. We could have hired Jesus to coach the gators and the misery would still be flowing like a river.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  10. ltraz

ltraz Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $514
    Ratings:
    +627 / -38
    lol, miserable existences? That's crazy how much you can tell about people on a message board! I'm always just trying to tell if they're a guy or girl.

11. Caloosahatchee

Caloosahatchee Ex-Lurker

Oxbucks:
    $9
    Ratings:
    +91 / -6
    You're probably correct judging by the reaction. I apologize if I was wrong about the post. However, I've seen enough of his posts to not concern myself with a perceived loss of credibility, or being exposed, by T. That's just as silly as the child-like response he gave.

12. Caloosahatchee

Caloosahatchee Ex-Lurker

Oxbucks:
    $9
    Ratings:
    +91 / -6
    Nice response T, classy. Apparently I was mistaken about who posted it. As said previously, it may have been the other t.

Thanks for the laughs!

13. MJMGator

MJMGator Slightly amused
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $743
    Ratings:
    +11,838 / -102
    Don’t mind TRex. He’s gone back to full-blown rampage mode after the Mullen hire.

14. T REX

T REX Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $450
    Ratings:
    +4,820 / -231
    Just apologize and end it. You questioned my allegiance...that's not right. You claimed Mullen beat ranked teams if you mean at the worst clip in history...you are correct but that's not how you meant it...is it?

15. Caloosahatchee

Caloosahatchee Ex-Lurker

Oxbucks:
    $9
    Ratings:
    +91 / -6
    Na I've apologised enough. I meant everything I said. I may have been mistaken about the post, but I've seen enough of your posts over the years be content where I left it.

And no, I didn't mean at the worst clip in history. I meant PERIOD. Like the percentage or not, he still beat some highly ranked teams from a real P5 conference with inferior talent. Whether or not it's good enough for you doesn't discount that it's a fact. You have always had a habit of adding whatever details you like to people's statements or twisting it to suit you for the sake of arguement. So just read what I said as purely what I said.

Gawd, never thought I'd be foolish enough to get into an internet pissing match with you after having read quite enough in the past. Just get over it and move along, I am.

16. T REX

T REX Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $450
    Ratings:
    +4,820 / -231
    You got caught in two f ing lies. Nice job. Like I said. Zero cred. You're a f ing pumper. Own it.

It is laughable that you are now trying to claim that "he beat ranked teams" when in fact ranked teams beat him more than any other coach in history.

Talk about being a blind homer.

Come back when you're off the stupid drugs.

17. ItsDookie87

ItsDookie87 ...it's best to let him finish
    Supporting Member

Oxbucks:
    $124
    Ratings:
    +323 / -16
    Don't make me turn this car around!

18. GatorJ

GatorJ Hopeful

Oxbucks:
    $798
    Ratings:
    +8,529 / -54
    Take it to pm or take a couple days off.

19. Theologator

Theologator Enchanter

Oxbucks:
    $337
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / -12
    Thanks for taking the time. That was illuminating. Mullen seems to hold it as a high priority so I hope he’s able to accomplish real upgrades.

20. Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey Shytter's Full!
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $2,774
    Ratings:
    +25,740 / -542
    Yes.

To ST coordinator.

Then promoted back just before he left to New Orleans.