Justin Fields decides to remain a leghumper

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
He's 1 injury away from possibly stealing the starting job just like Fromm did...and we'll see how good Fromm really is next year when he doesn't have 2 stud future NFL running backs and a Sr. laden team taking the pressure off of him.

Fiedls is only 1 injury away if Eason has actually transferred. Has he yet?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fiedls is only 1 injury away if Eason has actually transferred. Has he yet?
Not yet... but can't imagine he won't. Plus isn't Eason a known partier and maybe isn't as dedicated? Thought i heard that about him...

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Not yet... but can't imagine he won't. Plus isn't Eason a known partier and maybe isn't as dedicated? Thought i heard that about him...

Well I know and agree that it makes sense for Eason to transfer. But the rationale for Fields to go to UGa, one injury away, is the same rationale for Eason to stay and he already knows the offenses, staff and Athens and has had success there. The only edge for Fields is being one class behind Fromm and potentially two if he redshirts.

This is really what I was talking about when I said this is a business decision and UF is a better choice than UGa for Fields.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well I know and agree that it makes sense for Eason to transfer. But the rationale for Fields to go to UGa, one injury away, is the same rationale for Eason to stay and he already knows the offenses, staff and Athens and has had success there. The only edge for Fields is being one class behind Fromm and potentially two if he redshirts.

This is really what I was talking about when I said this is a business decision and UF is a better choice than UGa for Fields.
No doubt... he would start day 1 here and could be 3 years and gone to the NFL. But unfortunately they don't always think that way

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
From what I've read, Fields likes to keep things close to the vest. No one can say for sure what is final decision will be. I won't be at all surprised if he flips. Nothing is in stone when it comes to recruiting commitments.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This Thread is a Greek tragedy

Greek-Tragedy-and-Tragedy.jpg

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's ova, Rock.

@justnfields: I will be officially signing Wednesday, December 20th at 12:00pm at Harrison High School...

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
It's ova, Rock.

@justnfields: I will be officially signing Wednesday, December 20th at 12:00pm at Harrison High School...
Thank God I'll be glad when it's over with so some on this board will move on from their pipe dream and get back to reality.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
UGA now has six 5 star commits. The rest of the SEC East has, 0.
Dude, it's one thing to come on this board running your mouth like a jackass. It's quite another to not even have your facts straight.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Thank God I'll be glad when it's over with so some on this board will move on from their pipe dream and get back to reality.
Flipping Fields wasn't a pipe dream. It was absolutely worth the shot. I guess the coaching staff thought there was a slim chance that Fields wasn't a complete moron. Obviously they were wrong.

I wish the twerp the worst of luck.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, it's one thing to come on this board running your mouth like a jackass. It's quite another to not even have your facts straight.

That’s not that far off. Georgia has 4. They lead the country. I don’t think anyone else in the East has any at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.