Justin Fields decides to remain a leghumper

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Georgia’s offense is not the offense Fields fits best in. He knows that. I have a feeling he wanted to be a gator but the offense was such a dumpster fire. Idk if he’ll flip I highly doubt it but nice for Mullen to give it a shot.

Corral can do wonders in his offense too

kiddnoname

Nov 14, 2017
Worse case scenario is Fields sticks with his original commit to uga & Corral gets upset we are flirty with another QB & ends up at Bama

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Worse case scenario is Fields sticks with his original commit to uga & Corral gets upset we are flirty with another QB & ends up at Bama
I don't think he's going to bama...he'd have to sit for at least 3 years where he can come in here and be the guy right away. Only way i see him going elsewhere is if we were to get Fields

Since65

Oct 5, 2014

Well, he's already visited Bama and spoke highly of his experience there. How much pacification should UF do to keep him on line to honor his Gator committment? No recruiting of any other quarterback until he signs?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Yeah, this one really has the possibility of blowing up in our face. I wonder if Mullen made a phone call to Corral just like he made one to Copeland? Perhaps he did and got a less than enthusiastic response? Or since Corral visited Alabama Mullen knows he can't risk striking out on QB's this recruiting cycle? Who knows? All speculation at this point. But if he were to actually get Fields everything would be more than copacetic.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, this one really has the possibility of blowing up in our face. I wonder if Mullen made a phone call to Corral just like he made one to Copeland? Perhaps he did and got a less than enthusiastic response? Or since Corral visited Alabama Mullen knows he can't risk striking out on QB's this recruiting cycle? Who knows? All speculation at this point. But if he were to actually get Fields everything would be more than copacetic.

I was thinking that maybe Mullen doesn't feel like Corral is gonna stick.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nope. I dont think any QB can do it. Even Tebow played w a broken arm and a concussion. We will play 2 or 3 QBs next year I expect and a bunch of wildcats trying to find something that works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.