Justin Watkins arrested; leaves program

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Tanga Lounge on the causeway to Clearwater. :naughty:
Is it still there? I bet 78 knows the place.
:bart:
Oh, I remember that place. There was a Tex-Mex place next to it. Many times when I was working in Tampa with someone from out of town we'd go there to grab "dinner and a show".

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I called it flanker when I played it. As opposed to the faster split end. I hear flanker called "possession receiver" a lot nowadays or slot WR.

You have to be able to block and go over the middle which Van can do.

Van Jefferson had videos of him running excellent routes. His NFL coach dad has trained him well. Douglas will eat his words on Van next season. NFL WR Doering understands WRs and he thinks than Van is excellent. Douglas will be wrong.

"Obviously he lives in the household and has grown up working with an NFL wide receivers coach who was a great player in his own right at Central Florida and then in the NFL for many, many years. So he’s learned how to run routes at an early age,” Hester said. “I’ve been a coach for 19 years, and he’s by far the most polished route runner that’s ever walked through the door of any school that I’ve worked at. That’s his biggest asset. He runs routes like an NFL wide receiver. Probably a little undersized weight-wise, but is a long, lean kid and able to play in the slot and on the outside.

“I think he still has yet to reach his ceiling. I think he can still continue to grow as a wide receiver, and I’m excited to see what Coach Gonzales and the staff at Florida can do with him.”

Notice, how Byrdman will leave a conversation he is getting his teeth kicked in, then change the subject. Then out of the blue bring it up and the person he was talking about to change the subject in another conversation, even though he is bringing nothing new to the conversation?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, I remember that place. There was a Tex-Mex place next to it. Many times when I was working in Tampa with someone from out of town we'd go there to grab "dinner and a show".
Jeez, I ate at that Mexican joint out on the causeway many, many times. Food was pretty decent, the margaritas even better. Can't remember the name of the place. I'd forgotten all about it. I think the expanded roadwork including the overpasses exed it out along with the Tanga and the fish camp. That was a mangy little strip of buildings.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Notice, how Byrdman will leave a conversation he is getting his teeth kicked in, then change the subject. Then out of the blue bring it up and the person he was talking about to change the subject in another conversation, even though he is bringing nothing new to the conversation?
You will be wrong on Van Jefferson. Obfuscation won't help you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The Donkey's new tagline "three star U" begs the question: Why are 3 star movies usually pretty good, but three star recruits usually suck? WTF?
Because movies are generally on a 4-star system, not 5. That’s a serious answer to a very serious question.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You will be wrong on Van Jefferson. Obfuscation won't help you.

So using actual facts instead of subjective media driven quotes is obfuscation if it doesn't agree with Byrdman's opinion... byrdman stop being so emotional and use facts to create a logical argument. People might actually start to take you seriously.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Watkins has left the team. LOL. Uhhhh...yeah left. Sure.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Sad case. Eat up with demons or dumazzery. Maybe he will figure it out. Sometimes it takes the law to get your attention.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I would rather lose to Kentucky than have this kind of thing be the way my Alma Mater is viewed by the rest of the country.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Years hence, when he is in the unemployment line, he will whine and complain how nobody ever gave him a chance in life. Going.... going.... buh bye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.