Kadarius Toney

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why is this guy not the focal point of every game plan?

He's dynamite in a bottle.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He has too much playmaking ability causing the offense to become explosive. Nuss is proud of his 100+ offenses. He wants to keep the streak alive.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Just wanted to say also; great thread title. When you see it, you wonder: Did he get injured? Is he out the rest of the year? Does the poster want to talk about him playing well? I don't know, but it's a great thread title!!

And on that note, this kid needs more touches!!!

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
Kid seems to be be a star in the making.

To be honest after his first initial play, where he battled for the first down, I thought that it would be the last we would see of him. Nusschamp tends to take players out of the game that show glimmers of success.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And Malik Davis.

Yep. I thought the point was to get the ball in the hands of the people who give you the best chance to win. That was Meyer's credo. He knew how to capitalize on the skill people he recruited.

I don't care for this plodding way of moving the ball. Let's go back to being Florida, dynamic and unpredictably good.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I keep hearing Mac say we've got to get the ball to our playmakers. Toney makes a play and then they take him out of the game. How the F are you going to use your playmakers when they're on the bench. Mac is clueless.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Toney needs to be a focus. That much is for sure. He is the fastest dude in pads on our team by my eye. Slippery, that one is.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I keep hearing Mac say we've got to get the ball to our playmakers. Toney makes a play and then they take him out of the game. How the F are you going to use your playmakers when they're on the bench. Mac is clueless.
No, Nuss is clueless and Mac is an enabler to his cluelessness and too buddy..buddy to tell his ass his job is on the line.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I just looked up his 40 time. 4.69? Can that be accurate? That's slower than Tebow. He's obviously got quite a burst off the line.

Cozumel Gator

Living in paradise, streaming all games
Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2016
As I sit here in Mexico streaming my games I can only yell the obvious about our Gator team. Great defense, Toney is amazing, and we need to pass 50% on first down. All you out there keep posting to help me stay sane. Thank you

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As I sit here in Mexico streaming my games I can only yell the obvious about our Gator team. Great defense, Toney is amazing, and we need to pass 50% on first down. All you out there keep posting to help me stay sane. Thank you
I think we pass at least that unfortunately almost all the passes are screen passes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think we pass at least 50% of the time on first down. Unfortunately they are all screen passes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator