Kap blackballed?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I see what you are saying there. Kap probably would get a backup job easily if not for this. Its kind of the same deal with arrests and borderline players get cut when arrested many times while the better players don't.

exactly, NFL owners only do the right thing/make a statement/blackball a player if that player is no longer useful. If Tebow was a right handed qb with a better ability to read defenses he would be on an NFL roster right now.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What about all copycats?

Cameron%20Wake%20speaks%20about%20teammates%20kneeling%20during%20national%20anthem

ap_rams_49ers_football_85162108.jpg

DLOokYc8UKM-fB9H4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ

Alex.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I'm glad this kneeling for the anthem didn't creep down to the college level. At least as far as I know it didn't.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm glad this kneeling for the anthem didn't creep down to the college level. At least as far as I know it didn't.

Uhhhh....it did, BIG TIME. It crept into some band members doing it; HS teams did it; the US woman's soccer team.

It's f'ing shameful! It's a disgrace! It's a slap in the face to MANY Americans, past and present!

Also, I don't know why anyone is concerned (not here, but elsewhere) about this d-bag. He made $19 million LAST YEAR! His net worth is likely more than $25 million! He can retire and go register to vote and play his little games anywhere he wants - besides an NFL sideline.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He's being blackballed because he's a terrible NFL QB. Same reason RGIII will be permanently out of work soon.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Uhhhh....it did, BIG TIME. It crept into some band members doing it; HS teams did it; the US woman's soccer team.

It's f'ing shameful! It's a disgrace! It's a slap in the face to MANY Americans, past and present!

Also, I don't know why anyone is concerned (not here, but elsewhere) about this d-bag. He made $19 million LAST YEAR! His net worth is likely more than $25 million! He can retire and go register to vote and play his little games anywhere he wants - besides an NFL sideline.

I was referring to the college players, don't remember any of them doing it.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When ya piss off roughly 50% of the NFL fans, you gotta go.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Hmmm :scratchchin: Maybe the CFL? We hear about all those who wanted to leave the US and go to Canada...and he'd have employable 'skills'.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
If he was good someone would sign him. If he can dribble a basketball the NBA will sign him tomorrow to make its poster child

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
With hair like his, it's probably just really deep blue balled.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...s-failure-sign-free-agent-qb-colin-kaepernick

The Tebow effect? No one wants the circus/baggage that comes with signing him. At least Tebow is a good person. Kap is trash. Feel free to add your own commentary on Spike Lee.

Being blackballed is when a group decides that they will not hire you or admit you. I believe in Kaepernick's case 32 independent businesses decided that when a guy in during a $114 million dollar contract is saying American is unfair and he is not pointing at his salary, that guy is bad for business.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
If he was good someone would sign him. If he can dribble a basketball the NBA will sign him tomorrow to make its poster child
It doesn't even come down to whether or not he's good. Kap found success under a system that maximized his skill set as the Niners ran a read option system. He could probably succeed again if a team would commit to this type of offense, but most defenses have figured this out and no team currently looking for a QB runs a read-option offense.

Hey Spike Lee, is it racist that RG3 hasn't been signed by a team? Both players had a very similar trajectory with stellar early years and are complete flops now that the read-option has been largely figured out. Spike Lee is the new Al Sharpton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator