Kellen Winslow Jr. pleads guilty to rape; sentenced to 14 years

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
Very disappointed no doubt. Kellen Winslow Sr. was a great player and seems like a great person. Perhaps the apple fell far from the tree in this instance.
I worked with Kellen Winslow Sr. at Disney's Wide World of Sports and played golf with him a few times. He was a really nice guy....but I couldn't get past the Dolphins game back when I was a Dolphins fan. But nice guy, too bad he raised an ******* of a kid.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I worked with Kellen Winslow Sr. at Disney's Wide World of Sports and played golf with him a few times. He was a really nice guy....but I couldn't get past the Dolphins game back when I was a Dolphins fan. But nice guy, too bad he raised an ******* of a kid.

My father grew up in San Diego, and had very similar things to say about Sr. Great guy, always very friendly, yada yada yada.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
More horrific details. This guy is going away for life.

The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that Winslow, who has been arrested and is currently in jail, kidnapped and raped two women in May. One was 54 years old and one was 59. Winslow is also accused of burglary with intent to rape a 71-year-old woman and burglary with intent to rape an 86-year-old woman, both in June.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-ii-targeted-older-women-for-kidnapping-rape/

One of the charges is forcible sodomy. Good God.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

The San Diego Union-Tribune reports that Winslow, who has been arrested and is currently in jail, kidnapped and raped two women in May. One was 54 years old and one was 59. Winslow is also accused of burglary with intent to rape a 71-year-old woman and burglary with intent to rape an 86-year-old woman, both in June.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-ii-targeted-older-women-for-kidnapping-rape/

Well, such a player - he could catch anything.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Should be a hate crime. Leave our grandmas alone!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is definitely the reason he was creeping around in that mobile home park last week. Creepy as hell. He needs to be castrated.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Cops need to be checking other unsolved rapes in the areas this guy lived. No way this just started.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's into sodomizing great-grandmothers. What's so wrong with that?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve always thought the death penalty should be in play for serial rapists.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve always thought the death penalty should be in play for serial rapists.

The death penalty should be in play for adults who can’t use a public restroom without destroying the place.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What a guy.

giphy.gif

One of your best.

Love that gif. And in this case, it’s as if he heard part of the story with the strikeout, then kept getting the details as he left the mound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.