Kelly insists he didn't duck SEC fishbowl

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Distinct possibility. I suspect he will be our Richt, without the recruiting. The SEC East being a barren wasteland of coaching talent makes it possible.
Sadly, I don't think he'll even rise to that level. Richt actually won a couple SEC's during his tenure. My guess is we're looking at our version of Gary Pinkel, where winning the east every three or four years is the ceiling. I sure hope I'm dead wrong about that, but I just don't see anything in his background to expect any more.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
You were a Butters nutswinger but think Mullen sucks?
I have long admitted that I stayed with Mac far too long. I don't think Mullen"sucks". I think that he is a good, but not great, coach who, despite being a hard worker, is a mediocre recruiter. His chance for success here depends on him being a better coach than I think he is and thereby attracting good enough recruits to win big. On this coach I have been consistent
Check my posts or ask Law.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I have long admitted that I stayed with Mac far too long. I don't think Mullen"sucks". I think that he is a good, but not great, coach who, despite being a hard worker, is a mediocre recruiter. His chance for success here depends on him being a better coach than I think he is and thereby attracting good enough recruits to win big. On this coach I have been consistent
Check my posts or ask Law.
I am considering trading you to Swamp Gas in an 8-member deal.

Chip Kelly

Nov 19, 2017
:bwahaha:

You fools! You think I was going anywhere near that dumpster fire, where baseball and quidditch are more important to the “athletic” department than football?

Nothing better than chatting up the skank to make the target jealous. Boy did she put out after that!

BTW...You were the skank in that analogy, in case you didn’t know. But don’t be sad, you’ve got 7-5 with an occasional 8-4 in the bag. That’s not bad for a nerd school.

Thanks for the hat and jacket! :lol:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

You fools! You think I was going anywhere near that dumpster fire, where baseball and quidditch are more important to the “athletic” department than football?

Nothing better than chatting up the skank to make the target jealous. Boy did she put out after that!

BTW...You were the skank in that analogy, in case you didn’t know. But don’t be sad, you’ve got 7-5 with an occasional 8-4 in the bag. That’s not bad for a nerd school.

Thanks for the hat and jacket!
This guy's kinda funny.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Go lose dozens of games...loser.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Mullen can't be any worse than that sh!itbird crew we finally flushed down the john. Is he better than Taggert? We won't know for awhile, and we're stuck with this for a good long while so just crack a beer and see what happens. We could wind up as a pretty good team.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

You look creepy and we didnt want to pay for the extra security to keep you away from the children's parks.

Also, you are so fvkking fat we learned we could not afford your life and medical insurance or the extra cost of making shirts for a man with no neck and eight chins.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen can't be any worse than that sh!itbird crew we finally flushed down the john. Is he better than Taggert?
He is better than Taggert, but so was Chimp and Butters, though Butters struggled in the Little Leagues too and it is much closer with him..

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In criticizing inordinate AD funds siphoned away from UF football use, remember how much is dictated by the legal "redistribution of wealth" mandated by Title IX ? Anybody know if there is a proportioned schedule of $ amounts specified by Title IX ?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That's what I was talking about. Since he arrived, all of their 2019 commits have decommitted after meeting with him and his staff. 3 of them were quality recruits he wouldn't have purposely run off. I've tried keeping up with the story, but UCLA fans don't give a shyte. Their boards are talking about every other sport but football. It seems they don't care.

I wonder if the racist charges that surfaced in Philly are effecting recruiting?

Remember kids, the charges do not have to be accurate nor do you need any pesky evidence or anything sticky like that. Just simply levy the accusation and then stand back and watch the damage

GatorCrunch

Nov 20, 2014
Real reason;The same reason Meyer didnt want to stay in the SEC.One word that has the same number of letters as SATAN............................SABAN.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Real reason;The same reason Meyer didnt want to stay in the SEC.One word that has the same number of letters as SATAN............................SABAN.
Crunch, you haven't posted in years. Where ya been?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't buy the theory that Saban drove Meyer out. Meyer loves to compete.

I think Meyer drove Meyer out through his mishandling of player disciplinary issues. He needed a game reset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb