Kelvin Taylor cut by 5th NFL team

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You are taking an instance of Taylor being cut by the Browns to bash Tebow, a player that brought UF a Heisman and a closet full of titles? Why?
Why are you bashing Kelvin Taylor? You went out of your way to change tras(h) to Trask (which I applaud), yet you sh*t all over a kid who had a pretty good career here and was hindered by a pretty horrific string of coaching staffs.

I also bag on Tebow because I know how much it bothers you guys who still inexplicably think he no longer plays in the NFL because he's religious.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Did it ever occur to you that I was doing the same thing? Jay always gets triggered, and it's funny as hell.

Jay is still convinced Kelvin is destined for Canton.
Fair enough then. If @Jay26 reads this, maybe he can apologize for giving me crap about Tebow homering on his first pitch of AA, seeing how he's gone 2-17 with 9 strikeouts since then. :grin:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Fair enough then. If @Jay26 reads this, maybe he can apologize for giving me crap about Tebow homering on his first pitch of AA, seeing how he's gone 2-17 with 9 strikeouts since then. :grin:
I'm rather glad, as I desperately want to see him playing for Spurrier in the AAF.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Did it ever occur to you that I was doing the same thing? Jay always gets triggered, and it's funny as hell.

Jay is still convinced Kelvin is destined for Canton.

Triggered?

:what2:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Taylor waived again, this time by the 0-16 Browns.

He's now been cut by an impressive 5 teams. We all know what's next:

mcdonalds-facts.jpg

It is possible he could own a McDonald's or 2

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Let him explain how much better Scarlett is than Nick Chubb and Sony Michel....that's always good for a laugh. :D

Nick Chubb year after his injury wasn’t very good. He’s back to 100% now so can’t say that anymore.

Time will tell about Michel :grin:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There must have been something appealing there or five teams wouldn't have given him the look-see.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, he’s Fred Taylor’s son.
That had to have been disappointing when they realized he was more adept at managing French fry baskets than finding the hole.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Let him explain how much better Scarlett is than Nick Chubb and Sony Michel....that's always good for a laugh. :D
That was always one of my favs :lol:

Jay trying to convince everyone that scarlett is a top 2 or 3 back in the league :lmao2:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe he just needs Mac to yell at him again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator