oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Few questions:

1) Why would his career be over?
Because he's been cut now by two teams, this time months before training camp. The fact is the Seahawks didn't even think he was good enough to have on their 100-man roster, much less their 53.
2) Why do all of Ox's threads seem to contain bad news for Gators?
It's a Gator board, figured I'd share some Gator news.
3) Why McDonald's?
Why not? Burger King better?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Because he's been cut now by two teams, this time months before training camp. The fact is the Seahawks didn't even think he was good enough to have on their 100-man roster, much less their 53.

It's a Gator board, figured I'd share some Gator news.

Why not? Burger King better?

I'll bet he lands on another team and probably sticks on the practice squad (not a terrible gig). How many Ox bucks we trying to wager?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'll bet he lands on another team and probably sticks on the practice squad (not a terrible gig). How many Ox bucks we trying to wager?
He's already done practice squad time, not sure if he's even eligible to go back on there. If by chance he lands on another team, he has no chance at making the 53 man roster.

It's over, man.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Umm......just a thought but doesn't Fred have a lawsuit against the NFL right now?

I don't know if it is against the NFL overall or just the Jags... but it's currently out there.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I think your right, it's with the Jags medical staff. Maybe nothing but it has to poison the water just a little and with all the other shortcomings he has a player already mentioned it can't help.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
He's already done practice squad time, not sure if he's even eligible to go back on there. If by chance he lands on another team, he has no chance at making the 53 man roster.

It's over, man.

Doubtful. I have no doubt he will continue to pursue football and will land somewhere.

Won't hurt my feelings if he doesn't land anywhere, but I'll be rooting for him.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He left early with no interest in academics/ Then couldn't hit the hole in time. He was easy to tackle and it was easy to bust through his blocks?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Doubtful. I have no doubt he will continue to pursue football and will land somewhere.
Where, the CFL? His NFL career is over. He has the same chance at making a 53 man roster as I do.

I'm not wishing him any harm, just reporting was happened.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Where, the CFL? His NFL career is over. He has the same chance at making a 53 man roster as I do.

I'm not wishing him any harm, just reporting was happened.

Potentially CFL which could lead to a shot in the NFL if he performs well. Who knows what can happen, there are dudes who come from nowhere in the NFL all the time.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Chiefs just signed Taylor. He's well on his way to the rushing title.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
He has tough competition for a roster spot. The Chiefs have Spencer Ware and Charcandrick West returning from last season. Since then they signed C.J. Spiller and drafted Toledo's Kareem Hunt in the third round.
Ware and West have had injury problems in the past - but I doubt they keep more than three RBs.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought he was going to be a stud in the NFL. It's what most GatorChatter Gurus said.

Not me..... too small, too slow and not physical enough to block.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.