Kevin Carter on Sportsnation

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Picked the Gators as the team with the best opportunity outside of the top 25 to make the playoffs. Disgust.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
We really are getting a decent amount of respect right now even though a blind YMCA youth club could have probably beat us last year

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think most sane people realize we are still Florida and won't stay down long. You just wouldn't know that by reading this message board (and others).

Now....cue the MUSCHAMP SUCKS AND SHOULD BE FIRED crowd. It doesn't take them long to rain on a parade.

In All Kinds Of Weather

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
I think most sane people realize we are still Florida and won't stay down long. You just wouldn't know that by reading this message board (and others).

Now....cue the MUSCHAMP SUCKS AND SHOULD BE FIRED crowd. It doesn't take them long to rain on a parade.
Ugh, we will never be back! We will suck forever! :faint:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Best team outside the top 25? WTF are we doing outside the top 25? When you answer that f'ed up question FIRST then you can start to see why people are raining on an already rained out parade. Geez.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's unpossible! We have Will Duncechimp as a head coach!

j/k Queeny!

In All Kinds Of Weather

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n34591 said:
Best team outside the top 25? WTF are we doing outside the top 25? When you answer that f'ed up question FIRST then you can start to see why people are raining on an already rained out parade. Geez.

It's a new season. Let's let 2014 play out before you start with the "sky is falling" mess all over again. It's not about where we are (or in this case, aren't) in the preseason top 25, it's about were we are at the end of the year. Hopefully we'll be somewhere in North Texas holding up a trophy :pumper:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Joey Gallaway also picked UF as his surprise team to make the playoff

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n34583 said:
I think most sane people realize we are still Florida and won't stay down long. You just wouldn't know that by reading this message board (and others). Now....cue the MUSCHAMP SUCKS AND SHOULD BE FIRED crowd. It doesn't take them long to rain on a parade.
Mushchamp sucks and should be fired. :brad:

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I'm a bit down about our Gators, but he's right, we are the team outside the top 25 with the best chance. Which doesn't say too much.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
T REX said:
That's a good point.. why are we outside the top 25.. oh, wait... that's right, we sucked last year.. thank you so much for reminding us!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:

Muschamp sucks and should be fired.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX said:
Is that like being King Sh!t on Turd Island?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
T REX said:
Tallest midget?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I love Kevin Carter he shows Florida some love every opportunity he gets. And he's actually very good at his job with espn.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
T REX;n34591 said:
Who invited this negative nancy?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Slevin;n34716 said:
Who invited this negative nancy?

T-Rex is a law98 disciple...... Never misses a opportunity to post negative crap about the Home Team.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:

Muschamp will be Florida's coach for a long, long time.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Are we that team by default? What other team outside the top 25 is there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator