Kicking the Dogs - Documentary of Georgia Fans in the Wild

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I found this online and hadn't seen it before. I thought it was funny for two reasons - 1. it seems like it is so true to life and 2. it seems we're not the only fan base that is laughing at them.

Enjoy.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Nailed it! I laughed all the way from start to finish and still wanted more. My hatred of Dawgs is second only to Clowns.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There's nothing better than kicking a dawg.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I was just thinking how great the expectation were after Spurrier came and turned Florida football into the dynamo it became -- how we expected to win every game. Then after the Zook years, again we expected to win every game with Meyer. And now, being unexpectedly 9-1 and finally rid of the Chump slump, how those same expectations are germinating again with Mac. Those are the right expectations for Florida. Georgia will never have those same expectations with Richt until they have the courage to kick the Alpha Dawg out of the pack.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Funny stuff! I hope Mac continues the domination that started in 1990. I can't wait for the day that we even the series. The fact that UF shrunk the butt sniffers' lead to single digits must be killing them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What?no mention of their propensity to contract mange ? ... and how about those
swamp-gators having open season on the dawgs. Somebody needs to tell them that
the red camoflage isn't working.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What happened to the link?

Ox may be narrowing down what's causing the lag. Nav And I were talking and he may be dropping the add ons, and then figuring out which one is the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.