Kiffin CANNED!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Reporting on ESPN right now, directly by Saban. Due to "avoiding distractions and issues with preparation for Washington" it was "mutually decided".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Lane Kiffin is out as Alabama's offensive coordinator. Steve Sarkisian takes over effective immediately.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2017/01/lane_kiffin_leaving_alabama_be.html

I'm putting my house on Alabama now - Saban will make damn sure to embarrass that prick on his way out by showing that a trained monkey could call plays for Alabama. I think Bama wins by 30 now.

Last edited:

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Holy Shiite! Just watching it now. Or is the Satan himself looking for a scapegoat if they lose to Clemson.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LcdorBgLi.jpg

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
On one hand, I think Saban is a total prick.

On the other hand, I'm jealous to see a HC who knows that moves need to be made and makes them.

Meanwhile we are stuck with Nuss :lmao2:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
"Rinse. Repeat."

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And this clown got another HC gig?
:giggle:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well I can tell you Sark is most certainly drunk with joy on this move.
He's probably pouring over the playbook as we speak, drinking it all in.
Sark strikes me as a glass is always full kinda guy.

But seriously though, ease up on this Bama by 30 nonsense.
There is nothing about this move that improves bama that much.
Should be a good game either way, and I'm really not sure who wins, but I'm not sleeping on clemson in this game

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Reporting on ESPN right now, directly by Saban. Due to "avoiding distractions and issues with preparation for Washington" it was "mutually decided".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Lane Kiffin is out as Alabama's offensive coordinator. Steve Sarkisian takes over effective immediately.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2017/01/lane_kiffin_leaving_alabama_be.html

I'm putting my house on Alabama now - Saban will make damn sure to embarrass that prick on his way out by showing that a trained monkey could call plays for Alabama. I think Bama wins by 30 now.

After that game the other day and seeing Bamas offense looking out of sync, I was wondering if Kiffin was the issue due to him not being totally 100% focused on Bamas preparation for the game due to his new job. Saban is definitely making the right call here, I was even starting to lean to picking Clemson, but not now. Everyone in the Bama organization will be 100% focused on this game now. Saban usually makes all the right moves like Belichick does.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
No surprise here they don't get along and I bet Saban wanted more power running instead of those ineffective passes. That has been an issue with them with Saban insisting that he run the ball more.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There must be something mentally off in Kiffin. I noticed Saban out in his suit and tie, while Kiffin was in the
sweats he slept in last night.??

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well I can tell you Sark is most certainly drunk with joy on this move.
He's probably pouring over the playbook as we speak, drinking it all in.
Sark strikes me as a glass is always full kinda guy.

But seriously though, ease up on this Bama by 30 nonsense.
There is nothing about this move that improves bama that much.
Should be a good game either way, and I'm really not sure who wins, but I'm not sleeping on clemson in this game

I think that Clemson defense gives Bama all kinds of fits.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
anyone hear what Cunningham just said about asking Saban if Sark-Sloshed-isian had had any on field sessions with Bama, which by rule he isn't supposed to have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator