Kiffin CANNED!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffy will wind up in rehab or shot in a south FL driveby.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
anyone hear what Cunningham just said about asking Saban if Sark-Sloshed-isian had had any on field sessions with Bama, which by rule he isn't supposed to have?

I was amazed that anyone in the press had the stones to even mention that their precious alabama may be bending rules a little.. we all know they do it, but nobody ever calls them out on their BS

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's really going to be incredible when he gets fired from a school like FAU. He'll be lucky to get a job as a waterboy.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
anyone hear what Cunningham just said about asking Saban if Sark-Sloshed-isian had had any on field sessions with Bama, which by rule he isn't supposed to have?

Yep. But is anyone deny that Bama routinely cheats? You think all of those "analysts" don't recruit or aren't intimately scouting other teams?

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Those analysts are hired to find loopholes in the rules and exploit them (I read that somewhere)

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014

Sark goes form Offensive analyst to Offensive Coordinator??

:scratchhead:

That topic was certainly discussed locally here on Jax sport radio today. How does Sark go from an office job to suddenly know lying the personnel groups and different players/plays in 1 week. They said the only way he could make that move is if he were intricately involved in the game planning.

It just goes to show you that those 65 assistants to GA's Bama has are actually on the field coaches.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
I know history would tell you to trust anything Saban does but this seems to be a very risky move. No matter how (or how not) Sark has been connected to the Bama team and practice and game planning, he has not been on the sideline calling the plays. It seems unlikely that he can get up to speed in a week on what Hurts prefers to run in certain situations, which plays he's more comfortable with, what plays work best when, etc. They are expecting a lot to think he will competently direct the offense in the biggest game of the year.

Its assumed because its Alabama and Saban that all will work out well. I can't imagine that bringing in someone who's not been "officially" part of the coaching staff would be better than handing the duties to the running backs or wide receivers coach. Not to mention the exceptional pressure of the moment, returning to a play-calling role while competing for the National Title.

Perhaps the Tide coaching staff is so confident in their defense that they feel they can get by without a sterling performance by the offense.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think that Clemson defense gives Bama all kinds of fits.
They arent that good on offense really. They can run the ball but they dont trust their QB to throw. That really makes the defenses job easier.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That topic was certainly discussed locally here on Jax sport radio today. How does Sark go from an office job to suddenly know lying the personnel groups and different players/plays in 1 week.
You know the office job is doing like 100 hours of film work a week and making reviews/recommendations of upcoming defense and Bammers offensive plays and game plans, right? The OC then finalizes it but the skeleton is there (sometimes with competing recommendations).

They actually have more interaction w the players bc of all the crazy NCAA rules about practice time limits.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I know history would tell you to trust anything Saban does but this seems to be a very risky move. No matter how (or how not) Sark has been connected to the Bama team and practice and game planning, he has not been on the sideline calling the plays. It seems unlikely that he can get up to speed in a week on what Hurts prefers to run in certain situations, which plays he's more comfortable with, what plays work best when, etc. They are expecting a lot to think he will competently direct the offense in the biggest game of the year.

Its assumed because its Alabama and Saban that all will work out well. I can't imagine that bringing in someone who's not been "officially" part of the coaching staff would be better than handing the duties to the running backs or wide receivers coach. Not to mention the exceptional pressure of the moment, returning to a play-calling role while competing for the National Title.

Perhaps the Tide coaching staff is so confident in their defense that they feel they can get by without a sterling performance by the offense.

I have to think Saban will be actively involved in the playcalling, no?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I thought this might happen after he was talking smack last week. Saban don't play that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.