Kiper: Calloway is 1st round talent, tests + for weed

What round will Antonio Callaway go in the NFL draft?

• 2nd

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • 3rd

Votes: 15 15.5%
  • 4th

Votes: 27 27.8%
  • 5th

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • 6th

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • 7th

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Undrafted

Votes: 11 11.3%

• Total voters

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Calloway is a world class, blow-your-own-balls-off dumbass of humongous proportions. Can anybody remember any time during his wasted scholly here when this dipsh!t wasn't in trouble? Calloway is radioactive, a jail cell waiting to happen. No NFL scout should give him a serious look he will never escape being his own worst enemy - just a giant wad of fukkup.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Well damn! I was in the majority who voted him as a 4th rounder. Something told me I should've voted undrafted.
I believe a team like the Raiders and Bucs may take a chance on him. I also believe he may not last more than 2 seasons if there is a team that gives Callaway a shot.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Calloway is a world class, blow-your-own-balls-off dumbass of humongous proportions. Can anybody remember any time during his wasted scholly here when this dipsh!t wasn't in trouble? Calloway is radioactive, a jail cell waiting to happen. No NFL scout should give him a serious look he will never escape being his own worst enemy - just a giant wad of fukkup.
Is there anything you'd like to add?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Calloway just a guy who can't lay off the weed. He probably goes into NFL draft interviews with weed in his pocket or better yet letting out the last puff in the GM's faces as he shakes their hands...

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Callaway about to pay the price for his dumbassedness.

This ain't the NFL of old.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder what the NFL will think of him hanging out with that sex offender while at UF.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They say, Where there is smoke, there is fire. With Calloway, Where there is smoke, there is marijuana!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'll continue with my mantra regarding AC from a year ago, that we should completely stop testing these kids for weed, and should certainly stop suspending them for it. This is yet another case showing that it does absolutely no good. Do the best you can in character evaluations during recruiting and take action for the major issues. But if a kid insists on being a knucklehead and flushing a his future down the toilet(personally think his stock is way overblown anyway, but whatever), that's on him. If we've already committed to a scholly which involves tens of thousands of dollars, I say we may as well harness his athletic ability and let the chips fall where they will.

Ftr, I realize that last year's full year suspension was for the fraud case. It has just been debated at length on here as to whether or not we should suspend him(and others) for the failed tests as well. I see no point. There's zero evidence that any of these kids have ever looked back and said, "boy, I never realized I shouldn't smoke marijuana until I had to miss that opener against the Citadel". They obviously don't care. Simply let them do it, and move on.

And no, I'm not a "legalize it" type. I don't smoke, and never really did. I'm just practical enough to not continue banging my head into a wall in hopes that people who grow up in a society that glorifies drug use will choose to take a different path merely because it might help my team win.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
They have the worst group of receivers in the NFL. I would expect them to take at least two wideouts and make a play for Dez Bryant.

They did what they usually do. Found a cheap no name and an older cheap veteran to "load up" th eWR position.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Weed is similar to booze. Most use it in moderation. Others become dependent. For some it becomes a gateway drug.

I smoked pot in high school, less in college. Fortunately, I was able to walk away from it. Like anything else that's mind altering, it's overrated.

I mean, Pop Tarts are not that great. I could go through boxes of the sh*t when I was buzzed.

Milk is a gateway drug.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I'll continue with my mantra regarding AC from a year ago, that we should completely stop testing these kids for weed, and should certainly stop suspending them for it. This is yet another case showing that it does absolutely no good. Do the best you can in character evaluations during recruiting and take action for the major issues. But if a kid insists on being a knucklehead and flushing a his future down the toilet(personally think his stock is way overblown anyway, but whatever), that's on him. If we've already committed to a scholly which involves tens of thousands of dollars, I say we may as well harness his athletic ability and let the chips fall where they will.

Ftr, I realize that last year's full year suspension was for the fraud case. It has just been debated at length on here as to whether or not we should suspend him(and others) for the failed tests as well. I see no point. There's zero evidence that any of these kids have ever looked back and said, "boy, I never realized I shouldn't smoke marijuana until I had to miss that opener against the Citadel". They obviously don't care. Simply let them do it, and move on.

And no, I'm not a "legalize it" type. I don't smoke, and never really did. I'm just practical enough to not continue banging my head into a wall in hopes that people who grow up in a society that glorifies drug use will choose to take a different path merely because it might help my team win.

How about instead of your solution if they don't pass the drug test their scolly is voided and they can't stay in school. If you can't avoid a drug you surely are not dedicated or involved enough to be a success at much of anything.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are getting it all wrong. He doesn't even like marijuana but he needs to be stoned to avoid any future rape convictions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.